Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
picture100gq3.jpg

random tag

im not to quite sure what this says, kinda looks like it says "feos" but..

a tip to get a better handy is just write your name really fast and find a nice flow to write it out and try to keep your letters evenly spaced and the same height. also, use a marker to start because its bolder and you may find your handies looking better because of line thickness and waht not.. idk, just my 2 cents

yo fate you're a chill dude. i hope me and duse find that dude out on the street and take his lunch money one of these summer nights.

get at me pussy. get of your ass and away from a compter screen, that shits making you soft.

get at me pussy. get of your ass and away from a compter screen, that shits making you soft.

This is something I think you should know: I haven't been on when you're not. I'll sign on, you're on. I'll sign off, you're on. Not only that, but I haven't seen anything except for that suave thing which doesn't look great. Sure, props on the smoothness, and I wouldn't mind seeing it on a wall, but Cnue beats you, and so does Bones =)

[ATTACH]57853.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]57854.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]57855.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]57856.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]57857.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]57858.vB[/ATTACH]

^^pen freestyle except blue

so you know im real

hez1.jpg.d8e46fb327ffffb0859a04b638a2270b.jpg

hez2.jpg.7c63049f9408f394d77839ea95feef1d.jpg

hez3.jpg.fa5d1de03463d1584fd20e14edc54239.jpg

hez4.jpg.bbf7ab3054da0f9219ae5927ae4896ff.jpg

hez5.jpg.3c3f986ffafa3165d5412a5458320a31.jpg

hez6.jpg.582ee666c542c3f121aefbc464b88679.jpg

Actually, cola. I think you need to break it down simpler and don't feel like you have progressed at all.

And that's from someone who's shit isn't posted in here (except for the exchanges).

But you never listen to me so whatever...

nooooo, they aint. sorry to butt in but thats the type of shit you guys would normaly say start simple to. without beef, but you need to work on that stuff, i mean you can't even write in a straight line, "it's been a long time coming" uphill?

nooooo, they aint. sorry to butt in but thats the type of shit you guys would normaly say start simple to. without beef, but you need to work on that stuff, i mean you can't even write in a straight line, "it's been a long time coming" uphill?

Who is this directed at?

Also... I agree... beef is lame. I'm not saying your throws need work to start beef or even to put you down. I'm saying your throws need work because they need work.

But do what you want, cola. Just consider the fact that you have not improved at all in a long time and there might be a reason for that.

Fuck beef.

Post pics.

Just to get the topic swung back around in the right direction, here's some flicks of freights I caught recently. None of them are mine, none of them are toy but dammit... enough beef...

05160729.jpg

05160714.jpg

05160713.jpg

05160709.jpg

05160705.jpg

05160704.jpg

rumor_01.jpg

02180704.jpg

chsme_lyes.jpg