Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wow thanks

thats why i post in the toy thread

unlike you who posts in the toy thread regular sketch thread and throwup thread

and??

-i post here, just fer the hell of it

-i post in the throups thread when i have some throws

-i post in the sketch thread when i have some sketches i think are good enough to fit there.

you just suck. i cant imagine how youre actual regular handwriting looks

so if you think your stuff good enough to be in regular threads then why do you demean it by posting in the toy thread, you obviously dont think that your stuff is that good

you post here for the hell of it? thank you oh great mad grafer bomber master of styles its humbles all of us lowly toys

and just cause im not "progressing" in your opinion doesnt mean your right, just shut the fuck up and work on deflating your ego

oh and heres my actual handwritings

picture073vn7.jpg

turts..you seriosuly dont have ANY room to talk...your shit sucks too...:)....how on earth you can post it in the pro sketch thread is beyond me

i definately hve room to talk. cola's shit is miserably bad. my shit is at least get-up-able.

i post it in the sketch thread because since theyre good, they know what to look for and what crits to get.

so if you think your stuff good enough to be in regular threads then why do you demean it by posting in the toy thread, you obviously dont think that your stuff is that good

you post here for the hell of it? thank you oh great mad grafer bomber master of styles its humbles all of us lowly toys

and just cause im not "progressing" in your opinion doesnt mean your right, just shut the fuck up and work on deflating your ego

oh and heres my actual handwritings

picture073vn7.jpg

LMFAO AHAHA

WHAPPEN NEVER CEASEZ TO MAKE ME LAUGH

AHAHA FUCK

Turtz...no....that shit isnt get up able..

Whappens throws are..

not exactly, also i'm in hs so that's just school work, WW2

edit: score, 1st post

DSC02770.jpg

crits

Make the bottom of the S a bit longer, or fatter, or even thicker. Make the A a little better. Round it instead of having it inwards.

yeah

youre right.

get ready for a "i havent had access to my computer today!!" when he sitson here nonstop every other day saying shit.

no i had shit to do all day i havent got around to it its not a high priority to do some suave shit