Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
carbon_.jpg

carbon,

The structure looks nice; i like the extensions somewhat; I think you might of over done it a little bit on the C. Also; one of the things that Satire pointed out to me way back; is that when you use an arrow; have them going in the same direction to it gives a directional flow to the piece. Seriously though; its looking good; put some 3d on it.

ronald mcdonald, whats the first letter of ur throw?

and dripuk, i can see yod now but in what way is the A an A? it looks like a four..

and sole, the C looks like the C that cope makes.

and draft, i dont like the orange one, the f and t are a bit goofy and i cant see the R..

DRAFT- i like the orange piece. just flows nice

duse- your style is still clean as fuck

enigmatic- its decent but needs work to make it flow a little better... i would ditch the kw4 out of the piece though. just doesnt look like it belongs at all.

this is my hand ive developed for the new name. i like it but i doubt none of you do. the top right one.. i know i fucked up the R. but w/es idk why my hand went all retard. i have a couple other variations of course:

dsc02310mz2.jpg

:mad: you need to step backand take a looks at yourself. your a clown kid. I bet mad kids that are autistic and blind burn you anyday:lol: . know your role,stay iun the house and ask momy for a ride to blick so you can buy some beltons with money from your chores.

peace...........:cool:

that was pretty typical. i wish when the inventors of the internet created this shit, they thought about kids like you on it and how much you'd ruin such a useful invention.

and what the fuck is blick?

and who the fuck are you?

for real kid, haha. who are hell are you. i "know my roll" and am comfortable enough "with my roll" to provide the props and criticism where it is needed, usually always in a relatively nice fashion compared to other writers on this messageboard, (i.e. YOU)

peace sucka.

1002102xr6.jpg ill color the piece later i kinda hate it what do yall think?

ehh go simpler. a few of the extentions aren't bad, but then there are some that are really bad. try simpler shit and maybe throw in a SMALL amount of "extensions", post that shit, and we'll see how it looks/hopefully youll get advice on that.

ps.

stop going into the boston thread and talking shit to heads who 1) have been in this game since you were in preschool and 2) who could burn you, me, and over half of 12oz.

DUSE- that shit is good, just the N looks a bit like the H. i wanna see bouncingsoul's exchange for you, it's bound to be good.

ehh go simpler. a few of the extentions aren't bad, but then there are some that are really bad. try simpler shit and maybe throw in a SMALL amount of "extensions", post that shit, and we'll see how it looks/hopefully youll get advice on that.

ps.

stop going into the boston thread and talking shit to heads who 1) have been in this game since you were in preschool and 2) who could burn you, me, and over half of 12oz.

DUSE- that shit is good, just the N looks a bit like the H. i wanna see bouncingsoul's exchange for you, it's bound to be good.

thanks for the advice, but i was not talking shit at all, i was actually being really respectfull and aknowldeged that they were all in the game actually since i was in preeschool and are all better than me. i was actually pm'd by one of them and he said i shouldnt let it get to me but to stop posting in the thread, and that i wasnt half bad for the time ive been writing but just to stay out of there way.

just to clear up any misunderstanding i mean no harm or foul to the boston cats. mad respect.