Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
critz on the silver simples?

get detailed with the critz people!

mkay, details::

i'm not a fan of the extension on the bottom of the V... looks a little pointless, maybe it would be nicer if the V was just a little larger, like longer. personal opinion, it looks fine how you have it but i think itd be better without that.

the star on your I looks funny. if you're going to do a star, make it with one line. damn i dont know how to explain what i mean... uh, with the crosses...

star2.jpg

like that cuz, except not upside down, because that's Wiccan or something... anyway, if you do it like that it will be easier to make the star's even / straight or whatever.

the C gets too skinny on the curved part.

uhm, where the T touches the bottom of the C, make the black go straight to the outline of the C, not stop off before it hits...

IMG_1815.jpg

the bottom of the O's outline is a little shaky, keep it a little smoother.

your R looks a little gimpy on the up-side. might look better if the legs are not so long and the hole in the middle were bigger...

i'm not even going to go to the second one, because honestly they are both really good and i was being super duper nit-picky and obnoxious.