Toys post here...

swif1

i checked out those books on amazon... ha, ordered the graffiti women and aonther one right on the spot. there goes fourty bucks... but whatever, it's worth it.

you know what's funny? my parents know about all of this. they know that i post on here to get crits, they know that i do nothing but write when i'm home... not that i'm home all that much, but still... and they've seen my shit [my mom's an artist]. they think its awesome... but they also think i'm still doing it for art class. i'll take a pick of the muppet-ish monster i made on the wall of my art room the other day and post that in here on monday or something. first attempt so it's not too hot but its kind of funny.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
also, what that bootybooty dude said was just constructive crit. i don't think he was being a dick, just honest. dudes are going to tool on your for being a young girl. graff is a male dominated culture, and some dudes aren't going to take young girls serious. especially now a days. it's hard to take any teenage kid serious in graff. everyone is just getting into it because they played getting up, or saw some graff in a mountain dew commercial. so i don't know what bootybooty dude said to you on other posts, but he wasn't really attacking you on this one.

yeah, in a diff thread he said something like "you're a girl, go paint your nails or something"

i was down at my city's legal wall this past sunday. saw some kid there with his little brother and parents. they brought him down to paint, which blew my fucking mind. i don't know, i just don't want graff to turn into another after school activity, where you have caravans parked outside the train depot, and soccer moms yelling "that's right jimmy, now work the fill on that second letter, GOOD BOY!" it's cool your parents are psyched for you, but they won't be psyched when you have to run from the cops --keep that in mind.

hahaha my god. that would be beyond idiotic.

i know, i was saying its funny cuz they are into it now, but if they knew i was planning on hitting the streets in a few years, they'd flip out madstyle. when i got busted racking i was in so much shit... and that was just a fifty dollar fine. since then i've played up the good-girl image and they think i'm an anti-drug, anti-alcohol, pussy.

i was down at my city's legal wall this past sunday. saw some kid there with his little brother and parents. they brought him down to paint, which blew my fucking mind. i don't know, i just don't want graff to turn into another after school activity, where you have caravans parked outside the train depot, and soccer moms yelling "that's right jimmy, now work the fill on that second letter, GOOD BOY!" it's cool your parents are psyched for you, but they won't be psyched when you have to run from the cops --keep that in mind.

good lord the reckoning is upon us

cola! I keep telling you... simplify those throws... you make them too complex and they just look like they'd be better if you took some of the frills off them...

Not hating... just try it and see how it looks... post it up for feedback...

If people disagree, they'll say so...