Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i disagree with you kendoner --graff is worth shit. you wouldn't be here, or picking up a can, if it wasn't worth shit. people hate every form of art, but artists keep represeting that medium for the people who love it. anyone working on the street, is doing it for themselves and the others who are in the know. the general public may ignore or hate graffiti, but in today's world, there is a huge fan club --including all of us. plus, working on the street, in any medium, is the purest form of art to come around. so to say that's not worth shit is kind of fucked up.

thats wat i was tryin to say...it may not have seemed like that though...i do this for me...

not for anybody else to say "OMG THATS BEAUTIFUL"...but yea graff is cool...it'll

jus never get the recognition it deserves

supa, i agree with turtz. i like the swan with a halo for an S. also, the bold lines are working well for you. you just need to control your lines and work on those letters. the only negative crit i can give is the stuff above the P and A doesn't really work. that's just my two cents though. definitely work with that swan and halo thing for your S though. i like that shit.

ill help you out mate, like theres a thread called handstyles. study them, theres a thread called handstyles in brick slayers too so u can have an idea what effects u can make with a spraycan, just study em well and practise ur letters over and over experiment a bit. practise makes perfect u know.

dont mind my bad english, im from the netherlands as you can see :p

Cheers for the input earl, much appreciated. I dont think the A gels well either but i put it in just because u kno.. will post up if i have another revelation. But yh i work in pencil then i ink it. Sometimes i just go straight to ink cos it makes me draw smoother lines but as i'm jus tryin to wrok out this style i wont be doin that just yet..