Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
waddup bounce...i thought you were part of bsc. well if not you should get down with the Great Depression Crew. lol i dont know edward sezer hands just asked me tonight if i wanted to be down with them. i'm not really sure who's in it. this is ateskone by the way.

Haha, it was our (me, bape and tricks) 3-way exchange that started the whole BSC thing so I've been in it from the start

"the aquabats, super rad!"

IMG_0652.jpg

Good band too...

haha i had a friend that fiended for the aquabats...dude used to carry around their cd everywhere he went. my teacher yelled at him so many times it wasnt even funny cause he would take it out and read thru the booklet and show people the pictures of these dudes in the middle of class lol. i personally never really listened to them.

soooo...did sum hardcore sketching...made my connections fatter...and develpoed my karaks more and more..( they dont have a name anymore ! )

44.jpg

444.jpg

4444.jpg

Crits..?

Thanks !! :D

aimo...i'm glad my advice got you thinking outta the box more (wink wink you know who this is). i'm really feeling the creativity and orignality of these. just keep doing what i told you and try and create things that were never created before. really digging the blue guy coming outta the marker. also another thing youmight want to do to improve your skills is study some anatomy. learn how muscles and bones look and work under the skin. it will help you greatly trust me.