Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i do 3d stuff alot.

and that one is a few pages back. everyone told me to do simples so i did about 5 pages and posted those too :P

heres a new page. ill host the template page on my website sometime and ill tell you guys when.

templatetagql0.jpg

my favorite one is the 2nd car on the right :D

No.

Why post every single thing you draw, I could tell you what is wrong but you might just keep doing it. People are still on here using fucking rulers. When you finnaly make a piece your proud of, then you've improved. Don't post what you don't like. Emo ass.

Stop trying to get your post count up.

ok first off,fuck you scum, i don't post everything i draw. a lot of the things i draw i throw away. if your gonna be a asshole i advise you not to fuck with me. I only post stuff i want help to make better, or stuff i am proud of. Plus i haven't seen any pictures from you.

--------------------

zector looks good.

Look... here is what you should be doing...

http://www.txmx.de/grafix/graffworx_x20/image/graffiti_works_20007.jpg

See how simple that is?

If you can't master doing your name in clean, simple letters like this, you should stop now.

This is the basis of all letterforms and it's how you master the letters and become good.

If you keep doing the same thing over and over, YOU WILL NOT GET ANY BETTER.

I know it sounds harsh but it's true.

I'm not trying to be a dick. It really is constructive criticism.

This goes for so many of you in here.

Why this simple concept evades so many of you is beyond me.

lucid

maybe some people want to post the stuff they draw. crits help some people if there not stubborn

phun

why should i battle him?

everyone that wants to know

and the template page(s) gonna be up tomorrow and ill post links

It'll be cool, But!! you can't paint from what I hear on this forum AND boner from nyc is technically a legend........ When you paint BETTER (not that I can cuz I suck ballz) It would be interesting.....Youz got ill style, if you can transfer your paper skillz to paint, you''ll kill people.....

It'll be cool, But!! you can't paint from what I hear on this forum AND boner from nyc is technically a legend........ When you paint BETTER (not that I can cuz I suck ballz) It would be interesting.....Youz got ill style, if you can transfer your paper skillz to paint, you''ll kill people.....

i just gotta get a job ( ima youngin ) so i can afford paint. cant rack theres mad secruity in lowes walmart and otherplaces of the sort

I love kelly

This sketch is about a week or two late haha

IMG_0611.jpg

Alive told me to add an exclamation mark or something at the end so I'm going to do that soon. I'm going to outline this in Bic and add dropshadow as well... And I don't really love her, she jsut asked for it... She's cute though

:edit: Added that exclamation mark and erased some building block lines

IMG_0612.jpg

i just gotta get a job ( ima youngin ) so i can afford paint. cant rack theres mad secruity in lowes walmart and otherplaces of the sort

Same here, I only 13 yrs old man..... I gettin lucky cuz I got hook ups wit meres1 from NYC(I from bx) and I got permission wall and spots to paint at 5ptz AND I gunna take his graff classes there in May....by the way bouncing soul, I was watchin sum graff vid and there is a famouse tunnel bomber who writes KNEWS and bombs with I think ADER....NEWAYZ I got a summer job so I need to rack up(not steel cuz that aint me) sum pizzaint....Plus my pops and uncle used to bomb trains back in da day(pops was down wit THE REAL ORIGINAL TC5 and a lot of other crews back in tha day at the home of graff in da BX, not to brag) and they do proffessional murals as a living...sooooo my uncle can get me sum MONTANA!!! at a very cheep price off a dealer he knizzows.....were you live Mr.bonez?

ndvd001js2.th.pngI found dis in manhatten on canal street!!

Same here, I only 13 yrs old man..... I gettin lucky cuz I got hook ups wit meres1 from NYC(I from bx) and I got permission wall and spots to paint at 5ptz AND I gunna take his graff classes there in May....by the way bouncing soul, I was watchin sum graff vid and there is a famouse tunnel bomber who writes KNEWS and bombs with I think ADER....

The fuck? I've never heard of him... So fuck it. I've googled it numerous times with no results either. Oh well.

ahahahahah im sorry but graffiti classes? graffiti is about your self progression and how and where you take graffiti i dont think you need to be taught, and in my opinion you dont have to "rack" spraypaint to paint, or be badass, damn paint is only a dollar a can, i think any one on hear who can afford a computer and internet connection can afford paint