Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

simplewith3dlines.jpg

this is how you should start doing your 3d, dont worry about fancy schmancy stuff, this is also how you should be writing like your painting with a roller, get the feel for make clean consistent letters over and over and over, later ill explain how to make a letter have more style, you will though use a letter like this as a base.

all you do is draw lines the same width going left from all the points on the left side, you have to think of the letter as an actual object not a letter, its formed of bars, any left edge of the bar needs to have 3d to give it that popping effect.

then all you do is fill it in, sadly this took 30 seconds in photoshop, you probably cannot do better on paper.... this is how you should be writing, if i were to draw this same thing out it would look better and cleaner than 99% of the crap posted in here and it is just arial bold with 3d.

simplewith3dfilled.jpg

filled

[ATTACH]34619[/ATTACH]

yea comments and critisism;)

the only thing i dont like is the middle bar of the S

but i do like the symmetry on the J an L

and the E is tight.

and well... the whole thing is tight but the middle bar on the S seems

kinda funky for some reason i dunno why

... thats weird, i cant quote the pic...:huh:

-edit- yea ^^^ what that guy above me said is true though

pissdrunk thank u so much for your time, a pice of super useful crit lol, now i know what to do i will work on it for a while, and then show u the progression, but hopefully practice makes perfect so i will get on with the practice.

Once again, thanks A LOT for your time. Very useful :D

pissdrunk thank u so much for your time, a pice of super useful crit lol, now i know what to do i will work on it for a while, and then show u the progression, but hopefully practice makes perfect so i will get on with the practice.

Once again, thanks A LOT for your time. Very useful :D

once u know what u should do and where u should go with it u will be able to crit yourself

and then u wont need to listen to all us jerkoffs (me) hahahaha :) peace

of course u can alwasy just go back like 20 pages and figure it out from things that have been said 200 times

oh yeah, guys i honestly dont have a problem giving you pointers which is why id make something but you cant expect handouts ever, ill give you a blueprint but you gotta build that shit yourself, find a style, figure out why it works and what makes it look good, for now stick to simples, VERY VERY simple, its how i and most writers started

Hey Quadra, is there any way i can save the pic after its edited without paying for the premium service crap?Cause i edited one before and posted it, but it aint showin no more.

are u using Photobucket? i dont know what u are using or whatever but...

if u scan/upload a pic onto photobucket, u can resize it by clicking edit

after that, if u want to save the resized pic, u can just right-click it and save as back onto your computer

is that what u meant?

peas

this thread wouldn't have to exist if kids would just pay attention to people like pissdrunks who know what they're talking about.

WRITE LETTERS AS STRAIGHT AND SIMPLE AS THESE FUCKING LETTERS I'M TYPING RIGHT NOW.

QUOTES ON HANDS ARE TOY TOY TOY

PUTTING ARROWS ON SOMETHING DOES NOT GIVE IT STYLE

and get the fuck out of this toy thread and look at the real graffiti threads!!! look at graffiti and what other guys are doing. i'm not saying bite them, but borrow ideas. don't try starting some new shit because chances are it looks horrible. come on guys.

this thread wouldn't have to exist if kids would just pay attention to people like pissdrunks who know what they're talking about.

WRITE LETTERS AS STRAIGHT AND SIMPLE AS THESE FUCKING LETTERS I'M TYPING RIGHT NOW.

QUOTES ON HANDS ARE TOY TOY TOY

PUTTING ARROWS ON SOMETHING DOES NOT GIVE IT STYLE

and get the fuck out of this toy thread and look at the real graffiti threads!!! look at graffiti and what other guys are doing. i'm not saying bite them, but borrow ideas. don't try starting some new shit because chances are it looks horrible. come on guys.

I find it humorous that you tell people to "get the fuck out of this toy thread" when you yourself just made a post on it, but other than that i do agree

like we said before, dont write jels that shit is really wack and their is already a jel "jealousy" that is world wide.

like i said before, i dont care you sying that isnt ggonna make me change it, i have never seen a jel piece of whatever in the UK so go complain to someone else.:o