Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Does it say Masoe? I like your M, but the rest of your letters are fucked up... Try and keep them like all the same size like your S is just like half the size of everything else. The little orange dude next to the E bring attention away from the piece since it stands out so much so try to keep it like a complimenting color... Even better, don't add one at all. Focus on your letters more and you'll get it eventually... I might be able to do a sketch for you if you want.

Shit, I accidentally posted the link to my throwie on the last page... What I meant to post was this

9a563384.jpg

:edit: And to shifter, watch Style Wars over and over again... Watch it like everyday at least once

you ass clown, watch it every day at least once. what the fuck for?? watch it a few times yea but not like once every day, it doesnt give you tips..... if you want inspiration watch Stockholm Subway Stories, thats a good 'un.

yea change the R to a P then your tag with be PIES.;)

us toys should post more stuff painted on walls, i mean i know it's paper chase but it's so easy to draw an immense piece but it's hard to paint it. i try to stick to simple designs i can paint;

like this.

collabo

dscn0571vj5.jpg

comment.

SHIFTER: Acquire the following books, available at you local Barnes'N'Nobles/Borders:

The Art Of Getting Over, by Stephen Powers [<~~ESPO]

Dondi White: Style Master General

Freight Train Graffiti (Really just because a lot of writers write a bit about the lifestyle. Please don't take that as me saying to hit trains.)

Books to find elsewhere:

Autograf

AllCity

Really anything graff related.

The key ones art The Art of Getting Over, and Dondi White. The Art... gives a TON of key history that is ESSENTIAL, and Dondi White is about one specific king, but gives a lot of information about coming up.

I know I preach The Art... to everyone like it's the Bible, but that's because it's SO vital.

RIES: Please don't write RIES. There's already an old school king who writes REAS, and when you say them they come out the same. People will hate on you for it. Other than that, I like that you keep it simple. You're headed in the right direction.

HEXA: Damnit!! You were doing SO good, but now I just feel like you're trying too hard. I can definitely see developement though. I think the one thing you REALLY need to work on, is proportion.

Stay up guys.