Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
theres also a famous old skool Ryze in boston. and think about it tho,

i bet you there are so many Ryze/Rize across the states, dont you

think its an over used word unless ur an old skool dude who was the 1st

ones to write that word? i guess you can practice with those letters but

dont make it ur word.

yea

i dont usually tell people on this thread to not write it tho, i just put it there as a side note, its more important to practice than to worry about what your practicing....

see this is what i dont get, no matter how much you post the same shit, the new kids dont even look at what was said before. just cuz its different peoples work, it dont mean shit. toys need to start somewhere and that somewhere is the same place for all toys.

Startawar, go back a few posts or pages and read on what it says about simple letters and balancing out your letters. if anyone dont have their letters down, they dont have shit no matter how much you can do fills, how clean you are or what ever. and im pretty sure that says Jordan but i bet your girl will like it more if you make it simpler and on a piece of paper with fills and stuff than photoshop too. you got a lot of work to do.

Tron before you do any other sketch, go do dead letters. not throws. when your a toy, yeah you'd like to do some throws and burners but you cant cuz you dont have your letters down yet. therefore go back and get your letters down. once you have your letters down, you'll see the letters in throws.