Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
maybe ur right...i do have alot off styles...ill try to pic one....which one do u like...dis i gona be hard

okay....

honestly man, fuck this forum, and stop posting every sketch u make. just keep sketching and sketchin, fuck what everyone thinks.

think about this, u have already heard the best advice u are going to get: "stay simple, keep practicing and it will come to you in time"

take a look at all your sketches and decide yourself which style looks the best. do you honestly give a fuck what me, or anyone else on this forum says? probably not, because i deinfitely dont.

accept the advice you have already been given and go sketch. then, occasionally when u think u have come up with a new one that is reallllll nice, post it and see what ppl think, besides that, dont post every single thing u draw, theres not really a point to it, ya know?

i mean, thats what im doin anyways. i mostly dont give a fuck about these peoples opinions. occasionally though, i make a cool sketch and i want to see if anyone else thinks its tight, so i post it.

u dont have to listen to me, im just tellin you my whole approach....

u already know the basics, and if u know anything about graphic design/art in general, then u can crit your own work just as well as any asshole on this stupid forum

:) peace

To Melbs; what i meant by flowing was a combination of angles and curvy lines so the over all piece looks balanced. your piece was too anglular and looked to simple and boring.

ikesvf8.jpg

this IKES piece i did to me "flows". you can use it/.:scrambled:

faze stick to one style. it seems like ur tryna mix a dead letter wit a throw. that C looks like a throw and rest looks like a dead letter. match ur shit up.

partyrobot, ur shit has flow but i wanna see how u would do if u stick to simples. i cant recognize the first letter. it looks like a P, S and a backwords E. try some simples then i'll try to give u critz

phaze i like where ur going with ur style but u still need some work on them letters. i second what iruleeverything said and for the 2nd pic, ur P is straight but u gotta work on the rest of them letters. try to make ur letters poportional