lesta, uk!

gren1 bnc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pom_one

well its blatently rtr, but please try not to post to much stuff like that lads. this threads for walls really if it is damage try and make it more better like at least throws n that

Guest pom_one

114219388_cc7a987b91.jpg

you know bede park right? well before it was built it was just wasteland all fenced of it had a load of old train buffing buildings on it, i used to have a few fliks of the spot but this is the only one thats survived shame cos i did one of my first characters down there about 94 used to write Triza then, anyway babbling lol

oh yea this guy used to right fazer and tazer as well i think bones and bear also from same area/crew

Guest pom_one

ez life! crimester sent me this flik in me email looks like its down 13arches, dont know who the other bloke is but check the character lol

118758916_66c44c653e.jpg

Guest pom_one
Originally posted by eyerek@Mar 27 2006, 03:06 PM

ez pom... came over and did belgrave other week... irek,term,onga & tower... nice pieces...lesta hammered!!!

alright mate! any flicks? aint bin down there since the building work started, should make a point of it really b4 its all knocked down

Archived