lesta, uk!

gren1 bnc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

griffithsracingvanmodel.jpg

THIS IS A DIGITAL EXAMPLE IV DONE OF A COMMISION IVE GOT ON THE 24-25TH FEB.

THIS VAN BELONGS TO THE WORLD CHAMPION MOUTAIN BIKE RACER FIONN GRIFFITHS.ONCE ITS DONE SHE WILL BE TOURING AROUND THE WORLD IN IT ENTERING HER COMPS.SO IF U EVER SEE IT ON THE ROAD OR ON TV U WILL KNOW I DID IT

Re: lesta, uk!

griffithsracingvanmodel.jpg

THIS IS A DIGITAL EXAMPLE IV DONE OF A COMMISION IVE GOT ON THE 24-25TH FEB.

THIS VAN BELONGS TO THE WORLD CHAMPION MOUTAIN BIKE RACER FIONN GRIFFITHS.ONCE ITS DONE SHE WILL BE TOURING AROUND THE WORLD IN IT ENTERING HER COMPS.SO IF U EVER SEE IT ON THE ROAD OR ON TV U WILL KNOW I DID IT

woopy fucking doo.. your a bit full of your self don't you think. i bet you sell t-shirts as well. what do your freinds say ...look at the detail its in the brick scale

there not his letters its a graffiti font

If thats how shit your letters are i bet you have no fucking chance of painting that thing so it looks anywhere near decent.. Shell be laughed at around the world rudeboyyyyyyy.. haha, your going to ruin her nice van... post a picture when its finished.

so u all think i big myself up in a huge way?lol

its called promoting uv gotta sell ur work if u wanna get paid and addvertise.

graff not just about goin out bombin or gettin ur name up in the streets.ive done enough of that in my dayz.everyyone has their own taste to what they wanna do.urs might be bombin trains or tracksides.fairplay but mines full kolor murals and commissions.

as 4 makin cash out of what u luv doin!!!! why not i know id prefer 2 be earnin a livin from paintin than doin a shitty day in day out 9 to 5 job that i hate gettin outta bed 2.

so where u guys from anyway i aint seen any of ur work??????????????????

oh and i thought graff was about fame?

if u want it ya gotta go n get it.

my aim is 2 get it.-paint alongside quality artists how also get nuff cash from doin what they luv doin.so for the likes of SCIEN&KLOR,DAIM,LOOMIT,FUKONE,CAZN1,ROCKET, COPE2 AND MANY OTHERS out there gettin paid i supose graff dont mean anythin 2 em.

AS 4 THAT I AINT GOT NOMORE 2 SAY. u wanna playa hate then fine...

Good stuff , i do love a good banter , word to the Pom , big up , and Emptea ,props,

of course we would rather paint all day and get by on it , i like that , a good aspiration.

And really before any beefing commences its just good form to display ones own flavour ,

rather than acting as interzone hardmen . Its all very snide , without any justification so hooray , have a dollop of ice cream on your nuts and spank in the corner with the other naughty boys , you provoked a reaction , your famous , but you still have to wipe up the faeces from the next man cos he does what you cannot

peace

who's u all?? this is just 2 blokes opinions your replying to not everyone who posts in this thread??

didnt really want to get into this argument! i spose alot of these writers that you mention are making money from writing, but these r legends for the most part, people like cope2 are still bashing 100's of throws and dubs a week, so i dont see the comparison. I'm all for commisions, if you can get them and make a bit of extra paint money etc then cool. tbh it was a bit divvy to post up that mock up in here you should of expected that kind of reaction, you only have to look through some of the other threads to see what the general consensus is with stuff like this, on this forum. Also i think that the van will proberly look the bollox and the girl will be really pleased, but its not really got anthing to do with writing except your going to spraypaint it. as the lettering is a font and the pictures seems to be from a photo of the young lady. I just dont understand why you would of left yourself open to critisism. if it had been me landing that commision i would of kept it to myself, happy in a bit of extra bank balence and paint stock, id use the paint to do some pieces illegally then post those flicks on here. end of rant(if you could call it that)

so u all think i big myself up in a huge way?lol

its called promoting uv gotta sell ur work if u wanna get paid and addvertise.

graff not just about goin out bombin or gettin ur name up in the streets.ive done enough of that in my dayz.everyyone has their own taste to what they wanna do.urs might be bombin trains or tracksides.fairplay but mines full kolor murals and commissions.

as 4 makin cash out of what u luv doin!!!! why not i know id prefer 2 be earnin a livin from paintin than doin a shitty day in day out 9 to 5 job that i hate gettin outta bed 2.

so where u guys from anyway i aint seen any of ur work??????????????????

oh and i thought graff was about fame?

if u want it ya gotta go n get it.

my aim is 2 get it.-paint alongside quality artists how also get nuff cash from doin what they luv doin.so for the likes of SCIEN&KLOR,DAIM,LOOMIT,FUKONE,CAZN1,ROCKET, COPE2 AND MANY OTHERS out there gettin paid i supose graff dont mean anythin 2 em.

AS 4 THAT I AINT GOT NOMORE 2 SAY. u wanna playa hate then fine...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...