lesta, uk!

gren1 bnc

Guest pom_one

fuk yea! now thats a good post! didnt caper battle popz at some point? i bet no ones got fliks of that :( or maybe it never happend fuk knows lol. but anyway top shit sire!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by pom_one@Feb 23 2006, 11:18 PM

fuk yea! now thats a good post! didnt caper battle popz at some point? i bet no ones got fliks of that :( or maybe it never happend fuk knows lol. but anyway top shit sire!

actually if you look at the flick in the ball court were there is a pops in the flick . supposedly that is the battle flick right there

Nice one Sire... them pics look familiar... you're doing some good work there gettin them scanned and posted... respect. I'm lovin all these old pics on this thread right now.

That battered phone box brought back memories as well, not that I ever saw that actual phone box, more that it reminded me how much stuff was battered back then before CCTV and when so many people were writing. Town centres used to be caned back then...

Guest pom_one

yea saturday was a good crack

108905624_b75b4651c0.jpg

shame that main walls got so many cracks in it though