KING 157

Verbal Kint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dr. Jekyl@Dec 29 2004, 12:57 AM

For real the essence of GRAF is trains....thats where all the development of style and battling came from and this man KING embodies that tradition.....If you look at all the old train writers they mainly bombed trains...KAY Slay DEZ is a true legend and if Im not mistaken he mainly bombed trains...He parted with his man SKEME when SKEME started hitting the streets. KET, one of the most legendary writers emphasized bombing trains and was like fuck everything else, but he did hit the streets...probably harder then most. I may be off on the facts here.your definition of what is pure applies to you and you alone. I bomb what I can but there are no metro trains and freights are big where Im from...Some writers dig doing that and that alone. this isnt just a form for one to claim KING un there respective city...Some love it for the mere fun of doing it. And from what I see, KING could win a battle against any writer....For me thats what GRAF is about....battling for style...For you it may be battling for roofs.... bombing...

fr8's are no fuckn way that same as subways car. your a lame

this thread is crap. bombing is real graffiti not painting in your backyard.

enuff

Originally posted by drugmoney@Dec 29 2004, 10:25 AM

Getting up all city! thats graffiti! Don't ruin it. Do it!

Really bro why dont you just knock it off and stop coming to this thread....What are you trying to prove...this is a forum for positive reinforcement...not yours to continue with negative crap...how old are you man...You sound like a young and not really seasoned in the game...Hommies in my city put a lot at risk hitting trains...they got dogs, raids and the fines for killing a train top ta bottom are way more high than hitting some brick wall. So whos really risking it. I aint ever seen your shit...but i seen KING plenty....now how that your back yard...All city? thats all you man...Its for toys really...Post some of your shit dude lets see whats up....

Originally posted by society_kills@Dec 29 2004, 05:55 AM

my friend got a nice flick of that whole car autorack with a marraige proposal on it rolling through the collesieum yard.

drugmoney your stupid fool. i kicked it with a old school RTM head the other night...talk about streets fool. you dont even know what your talking about.

post the flick then...or shout up

Hommies in my city put a lot at risk hitting trains...they got dogs, raids and the fines for killing a train top ta bottom are way more high than hitting some brick wall. So whos really risking it. I aint ever seen your shit...but i seen KING plenty

your fuckn kidding right....haha what a joke...learn about graffiti

yeah im kidding hahah...yeah i better learn so i can have the awesome and enlightening knowledge you have...All youve spouted is ignorance and your lame ass opinion...Oh yeah and who would want to self promote in the world of Graf...that would be crazy? and if people are posting your shit then go kick it on they thread and respect others....

Originally posted by drugmoney+Dec 29 2004, 04:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drugmoney - Dec 29 2004, 04:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Jekyl@Dec 29 2004, 11:41 AM

For real yo...you aint ever posted a pic...Get some money and buy a camera fool...Your the type of writer that makes 12oz suck...quite the jaw jacking...

why would i need to when others post my shit. no selfprom...fool

[/b]

alright, so if your so much more up than king and if king is wack then please post a flick or 2 of some shit uve done. we will see if people all around the country know about you like they know about king. ;)

Archived