------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

DELETR753

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skate All Cities - Cross Examination Triple Issue (1 of 3) featuring AUGS CBS, ESQUE KOG, & ESEL CBS. Interviews #2 and #3 to come the following days. Enjoy.

SAC Admin,

Self-Made

0005.jpg

"I unfortunately took the road less traveled and decided to try to jump from the billboard to a rooftop in a distance kind cleared the gap but didn't grasp the roof..." - AUGS

AUGS CBS Interview

Thanks for all the feedback and props on the interviews. We finally dished out the last interview of our Cross Examination Triple Banger. Just FYI, our forum is currently down at the moment but will be back stronger and better than ever. West Coast Graffiti & Skateboarding lifestyle.....

Skate All Cities - Online Skateboarding & Graffiti Culture - Cross Examination Triple Issue (3 of 3) featuring ESEL CBS.

SAC Admin,

Self-Made

0020.jpg

"Ummmm, I'm flattered... I suppose, but... that will still be $7.50 a letter." - ESEL

ESEL CBS Interview

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...