------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

DELETR753

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Jul 29 2005, 10:03 AM

Pics on the drive home from work... 

sorry about the quality

Dude! Why didn't you stop in traffic and flick that shit? That's some toy camera shit. If it was me I would've slammed on the breaks, jumped up on the roof, each time I saw some shit! :hatred:

*don't quote flicks, especially when they're in the post directly above yours

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pasty pale+Jul 29 2005, 10:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pasty pale - Jul 29 2005, 10:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FunTimePartyTeam@Jul 29 2005, 10:03 AM

Pics on the drive home from work... 

sorry about the quality

Dude! Why didn't you stop in traffic and flick that shit? That's some toy camera shit. If it was me I would've slammed on the breaks, jumped up on the roof, each time I saw some shit! :hatred:

[/b]

NIGGA i did the same thing but not on da way home from work but on da way home to da BAAY AREA!!! and bitch why dont u go den and go take them pictures then instead of yappin yo mouth liek a lil BITCH at least mah nigga got fliks... am out...... ahaha TOY CAMERA SHIT wat kind of shit ahahhahahahhahahaha watch out if u take bad pciturew u a toy cameraman.. LOL PINCHE PENDEJO

LA10.jpg

LA4.jpg

LA2.jpg

LA3.jpg

LA5.jpg

ca8100de.jpg

Originally posted by pazive+Aug 9 2005, 07:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pazive - Aug 9 2005, 07:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-pazive@Aug 8 2005, 01:07 AM

somebody got that pic of ATLAS and OZEK  on a rooftop???

????

anyone????or is it not even in LA??

[/b]

You mean the Ouncer/Atlas roof on melrose? You should be able to find it on 50mmlosangeles.com if not here.

Originally posted by High Priest+Aug 13 2005, 01:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (High Priest - Aug 13 2005, 01:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by pazive@Aug 9 2005, 07:00 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-pazive@Aug 8 2005, 01:07 AM

somebody got that pic of ATLAS and OZEK  on a rooftop???

????

anyone????or is it not even in LA??

You mean the Ouncer/Atlas roof on melrose? You should be able to find it on 50mmlosangeles.com if not here.

[/b]

im pretty sure it was a atlas/osek rooftop....

aye check it out newsflash there is a kid who writes THINK from ** who moved to ** be careful of him he is a shady ass fool whom i tried to help straighten his life out by getting him a place to stay and all that but he robbed the peeps i set him up with on some sneakyshit and bounced to *** to stay at his mommys.. he is networking on myspace trying to meet people to write with he isnt in our crew WKT anymore and he is saying hes painting with UTI or sum shit but watch out dont let him stay at your pad and hes also a norteno wannabe who has *** he got on the streets be care *** chek his stomach i kno there isnt to many norte's in *** peace haha THINK its gonna be shitty in the shower in *** lol pussyyyyyyyyy

too much personal info.

i understand you are warning people, they can PM you if they need to.

• 2 weeks later...