From Virginia...

frankwh1te

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up with people getting on here and stating the names of the graff in the pics?

"aest

sime

repae

poop

blah

blah"

why do people feel the need to do that? are they proving to us that they can read it? or reassuring us that we arent the only ones that see it? atleast say something about it instead of just stating the names of these writers. i mean, at least craves here said something like, "do it rriiiiiight."

Originally posted by marlboromild@Mar 11 2005, 03:47 AM

whats up with people getting on here and stating the names of the graff in the pics?

"aest

sime

repae

poop

blah

blah"

why do people feel the need to do that? are they proving to us that they can read it? or reassuring us that we arent the only ones that see it? atleast say something about it instead of just stating the names of these writers. i mean, at least craves here said something like, "do it rriiiiiight."

its done all over this message board...people shout out the writers they like...its a product of laziness i guess...theres no point in saying "the following is a list of the writers whos pieces what were posted and i like:" you just say their names.

Archived