From Virginia...

frankwh1te

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YOU WONT BE TALKIN THAT SHIT WHEN YOU GET CAUGHT OUT THERE PUSSY,............BESIDES HOWS IT FEEL TO BE THE FAKE CHEW.......

Look man, take it easy. Nobodys starting nothing... Just painting!

If you would inform me about the other chew? Tell me a little bit about him, maybe i would know the history a little bit better.

Its accually Chewy, but Im lazy... so tell me?

Man..don't sweat this fool. Check the history...there is more than one Arek, Jase, Harsh, Norm, Learn, Gore, Daver, etc...god forbid there's another Chew. That's why many writers put up numbers with their name...

Regardless Chew and Jazek hold it down...if I'm ever in their area, you know I'm giving them a shout.

Originally posted by Hermdog@May 23 2005, 11:28 AM

Man..don't sweat this fool. Check the history...there is more than one Arek, Jase, Harsh, Norm, Learn, Gore, Daver, etc...god forbid there's another Chew. That's why many writers put up numbers with their name...

Regardless Chew and Jazek hold it down...if I'm ever in their area, you know I'm giving them a shout.

MAN CHECK THE HISTORY.................ALL THOSE PEOPLE YOU JUST MENTIONED ARE ALL CONSIDERED FAKES .........AND IF YOUR EVER IN THE AREA AND YOUR WITH THOSE DUCKS YOU COULD POSSIBLY FACE A BEAT DOWN........

MIND YOUR BUSSINESS.............

• 3 weeks later...

the GLUE is absolutely disgusting

SIGH afew back is ill too

CHEW(Y) got a nice dont know the history and dont care

who did SEONE go over with that silly straight letter piece?

frankwh1te blowin them flics up!!!!!!

keep em comin!

Archived