From Virginia...

frankwh1te

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by big bad ass borf@Feb 21 2005, 11:32 PM

Now that BORF is on the scene all you freight nerds are gonna have to bow down on both knees and show some respect to my caboose

haha, borf is on here talking shit.... hahahaha, i was in richmond not too long ago, and he has a bunch of really bad tags around... i cant wait to catch one of his trains.... hahahaha

when i was in richmond, i got my picture taken infront of one of his bad ass tags.... BORF is the best ever.....hahahaha

Guest stay faded

Consider that reefer spot MINE AND MINE ONLY from now on. Too tired of seeing jealous fags (REZIST ISLE DENT) dissing my stuff with toy shit. So therefore that is my spot and if I find out ANYONE is doing shit in it, I will blow it up permanently with fillins on where it faces the road. or those who dissed my stuff can apologize and pay me money.

Originally posted by stay faded@Feb 28 2005, 06:12 AM

Consider that reefer spot MINE AND MINE ONLY from now on. Too tired of seeing jealous fags (REZIST ISLE DENT) dissing my stuff with toy shit. So therefore that is my spot and if I find out ANYONE is doing shit in it, I will blow it up permanently with fillins on where it faces the road. or those who dissed my stuff can apologize and pay me money.

and who might you be?

stay faded...comments like that one are what got you in the shit to begin with I believe. There's no excuse for blowing up spots to get back at a few kids. There are a lot of writers painting that spot, you wanna be mad at the ones you named....fine....but you're out of the game...you shouldn't start making new enemies.