how to turn cheap vodka into ketel one

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what I am wondering is if it reduces the alcohol content of the vodka. Plus I thaught the point of cheap vodka was not to drink it for flavor, it was to drink it to get tore up. If need be mix it with random fruit juice or whatever it takes so you can get it down without gagging and just get tore up.

Originally posted by cloner+Nov 14 2004, 06:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cloner - Nov 14 2004, 06:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mackfatsoe@Nov 14 2004, 03:19 AM

turns Steel Reserve into Corona on the regular

why..would you want to do this.

i cannot comprehend.

[/b]

i didnt understand either/.

Originally posted by Zack Morris@Nov 14 2004, 04:20 PM

what I am wondering is if it reduces the alcohol content of the vodka. Plus I thaught the point of cheap vodka was not to drink it for flavor, it was to drink it to get tore up. If need be mix it with random fruit juice or whatever it takes so you can get it down without gagging and just get tore up.

It doesn't reduce the alcohol content. A filter is about 7 dollars, but it's good for 40 gallons of water, so I guess it should work for a while on alcohol also. Plus, this whiskey I'm drinking is amazing, and it was only $11 for 1.75 liters. I'm still drunk, though, and I definitely still see your point.

Originally posted by Zack Morris@Nov 14 2004, 05:20 PM

true i lived with this russian dude for a while he made me drink vodka with him and his friends all the time, they used to chase shots with raw eggs, it took me a while to try it but its actually pretty good smooths the shot right out and leaves this almost vanilla aftertaste in your mouth, but fuck that i dont drink with the russians anymore they were way to fucking crazy for me to hang out with one night 5 of my boys ran inside another room in the house with weapons vs one dude who was behind the door i was left standing there with a metal rod trying to tell dude to leave before we kicked the shit out of him.

Yeah man when i have nothing else to drink vodka with safeway brand fruit punch/juice is the answer, thats shit tastes like cough syrup but its better than drinking it straight. Fucking cheap vodka has that nasty rubbing alcohol aftertaste. egh. :yuck:

Archived