your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the giant bottle labled "krink" is really illogical.

i mean, what happens when you wanna fill up a mop/ marker?

shits gotta be messy no matter how you do it

nah not really if you use a funnel

although, it'd still be a bitch to pour it out the big ass bucket.... youd have to be all careful n shit

here's my punk ass stash, not much but it's pretty nice for me, especially seein how there's no MTN in Bustown

SSPX0233.jpg

So do u like that Grog Silver? whats ur opinion on it?

gets a thumbs up from me, plenty drips

the gorog mops though get big thumbs down, leaky leak all over me.

I got a pair of Reebok Pumps, brand fuckin new, and I was just holdin my mop and bam, all the sudden a big drip falls right on the toe. Nothin like a fresh pair of white kicks with a silver splotch on'em

ahahah thats fucked up ^^^^

and yo are thoes cans filled with paint?? i know how to do it but u got any tips on how to keep the mess down casue i gotta do that shit in my room and having paint spray all over wont go over well with the rents

ahahah thats fucked up ^^^^

and yo are thoes cans filled with paint?? i know how to do it but u got any tips on how to keep the mess down casue i gotta do that shit in my room and having paint spray all over wont go over well with the rents

i dont have any secret way to do it so no paint flys, i put the axe cans in a plastic bag and stick the stem through the bag so paint dusint get on it. i melt a hole in the top of a femal cap from a body spray can the stick the male cap stem in that hole kinda stacking them into one cap.thats if your using mixxing caps witch is the cleanist way to do it. but i wouldint do it in my room.

i will sell or trade them if you cant do it.

yea the room looks like i homless guys cart exploded right now mostly cuz im here and she is moving so all her shit is every where.

Archived