your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little peak into my stash. im not going to organize everything all pretty for you guys but here it is.

4689991690_2fd007d5ba_b.jpg

and

4689991630_d2f50b0f0c_b.jpg

theres a shit load of mops inks and markers i didnt post. cant be asked getting everything together

• 4 weeks later...

cheap nike shox wholesale air jordan

[/u][/i]Welcome to visit our company website:http://www.urbanclothingusa.com I am glad to introduce ourselves as a good wholesaler of sneakers, apparels and bags from china. We can offer series of cheap Nike Jordan cheap nike shox ,jordan fusion jordan fusion,cheap Nike Shox cheap nike shox, Air Force One cheap air force one, Air maxcheap air max, gucci, puma, timberland,wholesale clothing, bbc, prada , all star shoes etc. We also supply handbags such as balenciaga, chanel, coach, fendi,gucci clothing, Gucci, lv, prada, redhead jeans such as AK, antic,bape, bbc, dg, diesel, energie,wholesale gucci clothing,enyce,evisu , bape coats , apple ipod nano, ps3 ,sony psp , rolex watches, wallets, caps etc with high quality, best service and reasonable price . The price depends on its quantity and it will save more than 20% than other suppliers. All of the products displayed on our website are available and have stocks. The products you ordered will be delivered by DHL, EMS, TNT, FEDEX or UPS within 24hours after receiving your payment. We are sincerely to find excellent partners to establish long-term business relationships. If you are interested in our products, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are on the service for you. Please contact us for more details. Website: http://www.urbanclothingusa.com

not overly impressed after using the 94... holy slow flow.

needs me some more painters touch and corro-stop.

Wow.. nice stash for sure.. Never used the 94 personally, You think the price of the cans justify the quality?

I never seen them metallics before thanks for the posting them flicks.

94 is for extremely detailed piecing, its so low pressure. Its to compete with belton, just like belton hp is to compete with mtn hardcore

Does the price justify the value though aka is it worth the +$6-$7 that it goes for?

I'm gonna have to get a few of these cans to take them apart and see how much propellant is in them :P

Less pressure means less paint ..

nope deen they aren't worth it at all. i'll never get them again, i just feel good I didn't pay out of pocket for them.

hardcore and sabotaz are the only fancy paint i like.

maybe i just can't handle painting at 0 km/h though

but you know what did work out well. i transfered some painters touch and accents into these can's when i had them emptied. rusto with a good valve is the shit (not like it wasn't all ready anyway haha)

on a side note anyone else find nitro black crack over fresh rusto?

your only cool if your paint can has a really bright colored ring around the top, and you ordered it from a online "art supply store"

this thead was tight a couple years ago when people were posting the carts they got, and not 13 1/2 cans of belton and mtn gold.

fuggit. im rambeling..

• 2 weeks later...

Think I have to try that Sabotaz. Just picked up my first 6 cans of 94, but I've always been a Belton fan since like 93? Will post my thoughts on 94 soon, altho' I expect it to be good shit since it's really taken off. It's always good to see stashes with all kinds of isht in. I pretty much wind up using Krylon & Rusto for the fills and like one or two cans of the designer paint for an outline, (depending on scale), or details. Since it costs that much, I guess I spread that shit out to go as far as it can. Yard sales, dollar stores and flea markets always come up trumps for user paint - the good shit just helps make the piece pop. blah.. blah.. blah..

Archived