your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theyre not all his, does anyone else find it kinda stupid that people are just posting random pictures of other peoples paint collections?

it seems alot more interestiing when the person posting the pic is the one who owns it.....

true that man.if i had that much paint i wouldnt even tell myself but the funny thing is when i was looking for those flicks the titles to them were always "someones stash" so i guess if they dont want their name to be given credit then i guess i will help em out.

seemed like the best place to say it but i had a lowes giftcard and figured fuck i'll pick up those tall cans of rusto cause i know i dont need any lumber... i walk to the spray paint aisle and see shelves upon shelves of amazing american accents colors... colors i have never even seen before in my life, shit that rivals montanna

maybe i'll post some picks of what i got but probably not, dont sleep on lowes that place is the jam

This is my late christmas/early birthday present to myself, for the special price of free =)

yeah but i bet it wasnt free for mommy

Oh yea my mommy buys me everything, and shes even making me grilled cheese right now! I hope she takes off the crusts just like I like jerkit1.gif

Archived