Caseks-Computer-Corner

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

blah well my dad don't want me to uninstall this norton firewall piece of crap he thinks you can go on google and all these sites but I tried to tell that fool that you can't and he "aint in the mood to mess with it" so yeah once he finds out these sites aint workin i'll have him uninstall this norton shit and load up that other firewall and if I need somethin else i'll be back on here...thanks for the help...

Cheddar Bob are you on the computer that is having the problems if so take some screen shots of the websites that are causing the problems and if you can upload them to photobucket.com and post them on the board if you cannot do that just save them in mspaint as .jpg and resize them to about 50% so you can upload them directly to this board

how to take a screenshot: go to the place thats causing the problems and press the print screen button on the keyboard its next to the f12 key on most standard keyboards when you press it go to mspaint and paste it by holding the ctrl and pressing V at the same time

Originally posted by Herbivore@Feb 8 2006, 09:48 AM

Hey Mainter, I have that same Cooler Master case (the one on the right).

* Casek, would you recommend that Kerio firewall over ZoneAlarm? And is it free, or just a trial?

tossing my 2 cents in here yes i like kerio over zonealarm and also some features disabled after 30 days but its only $15 so its good

Guest Sparoism

Casek, I'm on the SLAX board and the guy over there is coaching me through this. He's actually really helpful, too. It has something to do with DHCP0, BTW.