Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I KNOW THIS IS THE SPRAY PAINT THREAD.... BUT CAN I GET SOME HELP ON ANY GOOD PLACES TO GET BLACK ROLLER PAINT??? THANKS

AND STAPLER U SNAPPED ON THAT CHART..LOL SHIT IS TO FUNNY U MOST OF BEEN BORD...

WELL THANKS ANYWAYS IF U GOT SOME INFO TO HELP ME OUT

americas finest is rusto brand and it is about 1.50 or on sale for 1 its flat black is pritty close to ultra flat krylon. silver walmart, that quick spray at home depot is the worst paint i ave ever used, i like osh brand paint but it is more than a dollar.

at lowes the other day... its seems that VALSPAR has taken over the shelves...

is VALSPAR paint worth getting? it has a pretty decent selection and uses the female valve system.......might just be a filler till PT returns to normal.

any thoughts?

by mixing with thicker paint.....just use your old Montanas and fill them halfway with regular shit and it'll thicken up a little. plus there's more balls in it for shaking it up and then you can pretend it's a full Montana and be like "yo, all I use is Montana cuz it's the best and I gotz mad loot to drive all the way to a shop 2 hours away and spend on some shit that costs madd looties mang. And then try to tell all your homeboys that they are using garbage paint and that their panels look that much hotter than yours just cuz you used PT or rusto or AA." Oh wait, my boy already does that so I guess just tool around with some cans and have at it.

after you're done painting

if you have the time

spray everything with a waterproofing/weatherproofing spray

like those that people put on their shoes, sleeping bags, that camping shit

colors stay briiiighttttt

just make sure you get it all even over everything or it'll be bright spots and faded spots

I'm gonna try and mix it right into the paint

and see what happens

i am kind of an excel nerd and i find myself skipping through notes & forums for general info on spraypaint. so if anyone would like to give a hand filling in this little thing drop me a PM

paint.jpg

Wow.. a lot of time?? or what? but it's some good stuff there

All i use are krylons, and recently the new colors that are coming out come with the fusion tip. which sprays like a caligraphy tip. great for fills, but completely useless because it isn't compatable with any other tips. I hope krylon isnt making all there cans like this. because that will be the death of the company. anyone have the info

by mixing with thicker paint.....just use your old Montanas and fill them halfway with regular shit and it'll thicken up a little. plus there's more balls in it for shaking it up and then you can pretend it's a full Montana and be like "yo, all I use is Montana cuz it's the best and I gotz mad loot to drive all the way to a shop 2 hours away and spend on some shit that costs madd looties mang. And then try to tell all your homeboys that they are using garbage paint and that their panels look that much hotter than yours just cuz you used PT or rusto or AA." Oh wait, my boy already does that so I guess just tool around with some cans and have at it.

wtf are you on about

"Thanks for taking the time to contact the Krylon website. We appreciate

hearing from you.

I will pass your comments along to our Marketing Department regarding the

new 360 tip.

Regards,

Donna

Krylon Product Support"

after you're done painting

if you have the time

spray everything with a waterproofing/weatherproofing spray

like those that people put on their shoes, sleeping bags, that camping shit

colors stay briiiighttttt

just make sure you get it all even over everything or it'll be bright spots and faded spots

I'm gonna try and mix it right into the paint

and see what happens

1. Spray paint is all ready waterproof.

2. That spray is clear, and the sun will still shine through it.

3. Mixing it into the paint would dilute the color, its like mixing thinner it, but it wont thin it.

4. Desired effect of said weatherproof spray may be possible with a UV proof spray, but seeing as sunlight is neither water nor weather, your post was pretty much pointless.

Archived