Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

The internet aint shit, i aint usin caps for anything... you base your life on the computer screen... YOU SEE IT IN DA FLICKS...You'll neva bern NY... where you from?

And you have the education of a 5th grader… You need to base your life on school and not looking cool and tuff to people you will never meet. No one on here cares about you, just the info you provide; And the only info you have provided is that you act like every kid I can remember from middle school.

Yur man i don't use montanna anyways, im from the bronx new york... Read real graff documentaries on NY graffit... I use me some KRYLON and some RUSTOLEUM...

1: You’re*

2: You’re not from the Bronx; you’re a kid trying to look cool.

3: Why would you need to read graff documentaries on your own city? This just proves that you have no friends there to teach you themselves, or that you don’t live there.

4: Krylon sucks (in general, yes, I know some colors are alright, 2 out of 80)

5. I seriously dought you “bern” NYC.

6. High school graduation, hopefully.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just quit it.. no more kid shit man, without NY there is no graff... Go do your thing...;)

BTW: streetsaresayingthings.com

Arguing is pointless, your just another toy trying to act like they are the shit. And even if you have been writing for awhile, you still have the attitude of a jealous toy.

ON the other note. i tried the Valspar enamel, and it is like krylon but thinner. They got nice colors and all but not that worth it. Even though it is a female can. They dont spray like they should with certain caps. The fat caps on them suck, the only cap that really works on them is there stock cap, which is pretty bad. I say Painters touch would be the better choice

Arguing is pointless, your just another toy trying to act like they are the shit. And even if you have been writing for awhile, you still have the attitude of a jealous toy.

I never said i was better than anyone, i said NY has better writers and is the birthplace of graff...i dont compete in graff, I write and enjoy it with others like you...You making a comment such as that shows toyness...Just forget about it... anyway, why don't people like Krylon? It has higher pressure and is ideal for bombing... If you have enough can control, you can make ill pieces... I do like montana, BUT for piecing because you can't get a nice fatcap flare with Montana...:p

BTW thats some gay shit...

i dont see how saying krylon sucks went to how New York is the home of graff.

i guess thats just the internerd for ya.

edit: did you guys see the thread about krylon switching to female cap system?

Yeah im srry bout that i get carried away and frustrated when ppl like 561! make comments that make no sense...:eek:

No but if they do make female cap system it'll kill its value... Like i said, its fatcaps are great..

Ima let you in a a little secret, some might noe this but some dont: If you put nails in the asshole of a cap, lets say pink dot, and then put it on krylon (wich germans usually xplode on because their stem is smaller than the vagina of the krylon) it wont explode and will increase pressure a little and make huge fuckin flares... TRY IT!!!

Hey sorry for bein off topics but I just visited Rustoleum's site and noticed that there's alot more colors listed for the "Stops Rust" line of paint. I've searched Home Depot, Lowes, OSH, online and this site but cant seem to find anywhere to buy these other colors like dark purple, sail blue, or carnival red. Does anyone know of any site or hardware store that I havent checked yet that carries these colors? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hey sorry for bein off topics but I just visited Rustoleum's site and noticed that there's alot more colors listed for the "Stops Rust" line of paint. I've searched Home Depot, Lowes, OSH, online and this site but cant seem to find anywhere to buy these other colors like dark purple, sail blue, or carnival red. Does anyone know of any site or hardware store that I havent checked yet that carries these colors? Any help is greatly appreciated.

First of all its not off topic, your on target...It's usually random in hardware stores to find different colors...if your gunna rack/buy paint for bombin jus only get white-silver-black and for complicated colors go to montana for pieces...its hard to piece with rustoleums because its high pressure without can control although it has the best look...OLDSKOOL...:cool: :cool: :cool: NICEEEEEEEE:cool: :cool: :cool:

First of all its not off topic, your on target...It's usually random in hardware stores to find different colors...if your gunna rack/buy paint for bombin jus only get white-silver-black and for complicated colors go to montana for pieces...its hard to piece with rustoleums because its high pressure without can control although it has the best look...OLDSKOOL...:cool: :cool: :cool: NICEEEEEEEE:cool: :cool: :cool:

Im well aware of what brands of paint to use for whatever purpose. The reason I asked about the "stops rust" line is because the monotony of using harbor blue, sunburst yellow, and the other limited colors for bombing gets dull and throwin dark purple and other colors in the mix would add more options for my bombs. BTW Graff did not start in NY, it was merely elevated into the artform we know today, graff has been around since ancient times....

PAINT DIS WEEKEND USING SOME MONTANA DONT KNOW THE COLOR IT WAS A BRIGHT ASS GREEN.. BUT DATS SHIT WAS DRIPPIN LIKE CRAZY NEVER USED MONTANA FOR A FILL BUT THAT SHIT SUKS.. WAS IT CUZ OF THE TEMP IN CHICAGO IT WAS LIKE 20 BELOW....RUSTO DIDNT DRIP THO??? WAT UP WIT DAT SHIT IS MONTANA ONLY GOOD IN WARM WEATHER

1:We are talking about spray paint and graffiti, not ancient writings on walls....BOMBING... BUT let me restate, it was RAISED in NY...

2:Philly does not burn NY

3:If you get drips with Montana cans, either your a really slow painter or your really a fuckin toy...Montana's perpose was to lower pressure and make it easier for toy european writers to paint slowly without dripping like if an unskilled writer where to drip when using a high pressure paint like krylon for instance... Montana is mainly used for piecing because it is so dam low pressured....

BUT you said rustos didn't drip... mabey you painted a lot differently using rustos...

montana hardcore is high-pressure. like rusto.

molotow, ironlak, beat, clash, etc are low pressure. slower like.

rusto is definitely high pressure. krylon is more low pressure than high pressure for sure...

There ya go, nuff said im done with this thread...

Archived