Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shading,blending,3d, lots of effects.but krylon and other companys have ben making them for awile.

and the glow in the dark alien is an opaque color.

and rusto and kyrlon make glow in the dark,but in bucket and a can, harder to find and they say it takes a few coats to work.

alien is nice paint, im not gunna front, but glow in the dark is a fucked up idea. no one uses that shit...at least i dont. just looks fucking random...if you're using that shit, only use it on a really bright burner. no throwies. no tags. ive seen tags with that shit and, yeah, its fucking gay

Yur man i don't use montanna anyways, im from the bronx new york... Read real graff documentaries on NY graffit... I use me some KRYLON and some RUSTOLEUM...

WOW YOUR FUCKIN SHIT, I LIVE WHERE GRAFF STARTED..don't make me bust a a long argument about why graff in NY is the best and all other places sux ass (for some exceptions)

WHERE YOU FROM!?

1. Learn to type. You type like a 14 year old girl text messaging. It's really annoying and very confusing. It makes you look like an idiot, or some dumb 15 year old.

2. You try to act all hard because of where you're from, not from what you have done. You may be from nyc, but I dought you're anywhere up against half the writers there. I dought you could keep up with half the writers from most cities. I bet you're a dumb 15 year old kid just trying to impress a few girls and get some attention. I bet that you won't be doing graffiti 2 years from now.

3. This is the spray paint thread. Every single post you have made is off topic. Me, along with many of the people that post in the yard that are trying to help people out get very annoyed when idiot toys like you make these threads off as a joke.

More on topic note:

Just finished off my Ironlak, which was a hefty amount. Stuff is great. I re-emphasize the idea of people interested giving it a try.

Jake- Is the valve to far down for the caps neck to reach it? I can't tell from the picture, but I remember an old type of contruction marking paint that had these weird caps. It looked like the neck on the cap was double the length of normal caps. If so, then you found yourself that paint and good luck ever finding a cap like that. If not than you probably just have a fucked up valve or it's clogged.

its all about being resourceful. you gotta be prepared to use anything you can get your hands on. you aint always gonna have a can or mop handy. USE ANYTHING to your advantage, no matter what. from kids textas, to paint brushes, or whatever. if thats all you got, use the motherfucker as best you can. dont worry about others thinkin your a toy. the best writers are ones that know how to use their resources.

its all about being resourceful. you gotta be prepared to use anything you can get your hands on. you aint always gonna have a can or mop handy. USE ANYTHING to your advantage, no matter what. from kids textas, to paint brushes, or whatever. if thats all you got, use the motherfucker as best you can. dont worry about others thinkin your a toy. the best writers are ones that know how to use their resources.

Yeah, since using washable markers and crayons commands so much respect...

If you're going to do something do it right, don't do a half assed job with stuff that won't work for your needs well.

Archived