BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Arekshun+May 17 2005, 09:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arekshun - May 17 2005, 09:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-stillnotcool@May 17 2005, 08:49 PM

fuck spades....random circular things....now that shit's hip hop.

You aint lying......one of the best CON'S yet........

[/b]

See yo... you were thinking I was crazy at the time and might have been a little pissed, but now you got the inside on the inside joke that even our boys don't know about.

Originally posted by Con+May 17 2005, 11:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Con - May 17 2005, 11:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Arekshun@May 17 2005, 09:05 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-stillnotcool@May 17 2005, 08:49 PM

fuck spades....random circular things....now that shit's hip hop.

You aint lying......one of the best CON'S yet........

See yo... you were thinking I was crazy at the time and might have been a little pissed, but now you got the inside on the inside joke that even our boys don't know about.

[/b]

I dont get it? there's an inside to the inside joke? Or is it just you being a smart ass on the card piece? Or was it "haha, we're gonna let Shutmdown sleep while we sneak off and paint so he doesn't burn me with his "inside joke" piece? either way, inside-inside jokes are for fags..."hey, Arekshun, pssst psssst pssst pssssssssst pssst" *tandum giggle-giggle*

Originally posted by Con+May 18 2005, 04:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Con - May 18 2005, 04:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cheerleader@May 17 2005, 11:29 PM

con that is a brilliant idea

I apologize now, cause I didn't have your hand on hand.

[/b]

im like outside the inside of even the outside of this inside inside joke

Archived