BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by FRANKY JONES+Apr 22 2005, 01:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FRANKY JONES - Apr 22 2005, 01:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cheerleader@Apr 22 2005, 02:35 PM

its wild how the CON looks like its brand new and the others look hella faded

i know right....that con looks like its straight jumping off that train..

[/b]

maybe Con should stop jumping off trains and start working on his new outline for 2006.

maybe Con should stop jumping off trains and start working on his new outline for 2006.

It's called Montana black....and 48's right, in my dozen or so years of writing, i've probably only done about one outline a year, it takes me a long time think em up so i just do the same piece over and over again in lots of gay ass colors.

It's called Montana black....and 48's right, in my dozen or so years of writing, i've probably only done about one outline a year, it takes me a long time think em up so i just do the same piece over and over again in lots of gay ass colors.

Ha fucking ha. While you were busy being a smartass I was posting all your clean trains in metalheads. Tables will be turned on the crew site.

Ha fucking ha. While you were busy being a smartass I was posting all your clean trains in metalheads. Tables will be turned on the crew site.

yeah, that crew site is bangin :rolleyes:

you really put alot of work into that one this weekend buddy, all I can get it to do is make some stupid backwards quetion mark pop up!

yeah, that crew site is bangin :rolleyes:

you really put alot of work into that one this weekend buddy, all I can get it to do is make some stupid backwards quetion mark pop up!

You need to work on keeping your mouth shut down. I'm having your landlord up the rent and making sure your seat is next to the shitter. Unless I cancel that shit, any questions?

hahahhaa... One time i was on this really long international flight when I was 15 and there were a whole bunch of high school exchange students with some cute chicks mixed in. My seat was like 10 rows back and this was one of those wide ass planes with like the middle section of seats. So anyways, I had to take a piss and I walk up and use the shitter at the very front of the plane, and while I was doin my thing, I let one rip and didnt think nothin of it. I strut my ass back to my seat, smiling at some of the cute girls that were in the front row right. I sit down and a couple of them start lookin back my way and like pointin and shit and turnin away real quick. So I start thinkin "hey, I might have a shot, maybe I should go back up there and talk to them". Just as I'm startin to get up the nerve I start smellin the nastiest funk ever - make you wanna gag type shit- creepin its way back from the bathroom. I swear that shit stunk up the whole plane.

Originally posted by angelofdeath+Apr 25 2005, 04:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (angelofdeath - Apr 25 2005, 04:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-robJ@Apr 25 2005, 02:45 PM

83f1dbd0.jpg

c7057ee0.jpg

19a85923.jpg

nosidebustintended

damn, that turned out nice.

7.62x39... :rolleyes:

what happened to you the other night?

[/b]

Speaking of 7.62x39, im currently looking at 48 various AK's we just got straight from Iraq, whatchoo got on that shit byaaaatch?! AOD, you know how i roll.