BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha, halo. the first time i saw it was in that lucy liu movie "eks VS sever"...

its a pdw-90 made by fabrique nationale. look at the magazine, it slides into the top of the weapon. the rounds sit kinda like, "laying down" along the top. if the mag was see through, youd see the rounds ass end, where the primer is, it holds 50 rounds. it would look kinda like this:

ooooooooooooooooo

theres a rotor system built into the magazine on the bolt end that flips the rounds at a 45 degree angle to look like this:

<[________]

simultaneously getting shoved onto the bolt, fired and ejected out of the rear pistol grip.

its pretty crazy. theyre trying to implement it into the service for tankers and pilots to replace the M9 barretta.

its also got a built in peq-2a infrared night sight on it too and the picatinney rails allow you to mount all sorts of goodies on it.. another cool thing is that its almost ENTIRELY made out of high tech plastics. pretty much EVERYTHING besides the bolt, barrel and springs are made of plastic, even the hammer. its light as shit. its pretty crucial. a bit difficult to get rounds for though and not available to the general public....

haha. nice. what do yall know about a weapon that can fire 1100 .50cal rounds a minute at the cyclic rate? enter the M3M, a prototype replacement for the browning M2HB .50 cal machine gun that the US has been using since the world wars. 1/2 the weight and a new tripod that produces 1/3 of its predecessors recoil. oh snap! the thing is fucking A-MAZ-ING. but yeah, this is like, a graffiti message board right? ill stop boring you. ;)

Originally posted by SleepAnDream@Apr 26 2005, 12:58 AM

haha. nice. what do yall know about a weapon that can fire 1100 .50cal rounds a minute at the cyclic rate? enter the M3M, a prototype replacement for the browning M2HB .50 cal machine gun that the US has been using since the world wars. 1/2 the weight and a new tripod that produces 1/3 of its predecessors recoil.

jesus christ.

i need to hunt me some deer with that.

elements has you beat though. 1,000 drops a second?

gangster as fuck.

Originally posted by SleepAnDream@Apr 25 2005, 05:42 PM

in my little room alone...

48:

Kalasnikov%20AK-47.jpg

100:

m16a4.jpg

2511:

m16a2-1.jpg

610:

m9.jpg

301:

M203-1.jpg

36:

ms_m500tac_c.jpg

12:

BenelliM1014.jpg

12:

FNp90.jpg

12:

mp7-te1.jpg

and last but not least...

1:

scot-ri1.jpg

and thats just in MY room. youd shit yourself if you saw the rest of the place...

cool beans. thats funny as shit, you have ONE m1.

you guys dont use M4's? just m16-a4? wheres the hk mk 23's? m25's?m107's? hooked up 1911's for the recon guys?

i gotta get your number again, playa.

Originally posted by angelofdeath+Apr 26 2005, 07:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (angelofdeath - Apr 26 2005, 07:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SleepAnDream@Apr 25 2005, 05:42 PM

in my little room alone...

48:

Kalasnikov%20AK-47.jpg

100:

m16a4.jpg

2511:

m16a2-1.jpg

610:

m9.jpg

301:

M203-1.jpg

36:

ms_m500tac_c.jpg

12:

BenelliM1014.jpg

12:

FNp90.jpg

12:

mp7-te1.jpg

and last but not least...

1:

scot-ri1.jpg

and thats just in MY room. youd shit yourself if you saw the rest of the place...

cool beans. thats funny as shit, you have ONE m1.

you guys dont use M4's? just m16-a4? wheres the hk mk 23's? m25's?m107's? hooked up 1911's for the recon guys?

i gotta get your number again, playa.

[/b]

no recon guys here. yeah, i forgot the m16a4's. 100 of those bad boys too. they dont feel right, firing them. meh, to each his own. theyre pretty much EXACTLY the same,with the excetion of the picatinney rails and detachhable carrying handle/rear sight on the a4's. the front end is quite heavier than the a2's. its whatever. hey, hit me up at cocksock@gmail.com. im out of here inn a month, we should make another west VA excursion. boo yahs...

herm,

the unholy church of the kos militia for the american cause is not all necessarily about just trains and firearms. we try to keep all areas of importance covered and each member has its own area of expertise. its members are well versed in things that range from marksmanship, bombing, fishing, hunting, freight train graff, streaking, benching, walls, hustling, drinking, racking, grave digging, doom metal drumming, car repair, UE-ing, photography, graphic design and even real estate. we have culture other than being gun nuts. please refer to the picture...

fishing.jpg

MAEA10704270301.jpeg

Baltimore Orioles' Miguel Tejeda gets congratulations from third base coach Tom Trebelhorn as he rounds the bases after hitting a two-run homer off of Boston Red Sox relief pitcher Keith Foulke in the eighth inning at Fenway Park in Boston Tuesday, April 26, 2005. (AP Photo/Elise Amendola)

Archived