BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snirql and sniroz are twin brothers. they used to be tight and painted together all the time...then snirql stole sniroz's girl...at first the b-boy battled for that shit but in the end shit never got resolved and Snirql dissed all of sniroz's peices....the hip hop life ain't easy though.

Originally posted by BurnedStupid+May 8 2005, 06:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BurnedStupid - May 8 2005, 06:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-b-mo burna@May 8 2005, 03:35 PM

amer34.jpg

erge9.jpg

assholes

[/b]

Dear Mr. Stupid,

I think they look more like little tubas, or some french horns maybe. But hey, if you see assholes, I guess thats alright. I too (at one point in time) may have questioned why they were placed inside that piece, however, I have come to realize that art is merely an expression of ones thoughts. You however, should probably take this as a lesson not to express your ideas so openly in the future, as it may cue those that understand the purpose of the inkblot test into your inner-most secrets.

Just trying to help out,

SHUTMDOWN

gotta say.... the amer piece is the best I have seen from him. that guy has definatley gotten alot better and is going about it the right way... starting simple and working his way up.. he has been at it for a few years now and I gotta give some love.