BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was for shits and giggles..nothin to get all bent out of shape over.. but for you sleepandream your "gay" remark.. the only think that is pretty much gay is when u stood there at that party friday night and let some random drunk cat u have never met hump the shit out of ur girlfriend like a rabbid dog from morrel park..repeatedly.. so keep your bigg daddy comments to yourself.. i dont need any guidance from you kid.. just giggles and shits... everyone knows phake one cant die..

Originally posted by BurnedStupid@Mar 29 2005, 08:16 PM

it was for shits and giggles..nothin to get all bent out of shape over.. but for you sleepandream your "gay" remark.. the only think that is pretty much gay is when u stood there at that party friday night and let some random drunk cat u have never met hump the shit out of ur girlfriend like a rabbid dog from morrel park..repeatedly.. so keep your bigg daddy comments to yourself.. i dont need any guidance from you kid.. just giggles and shits... everyone knows phake one cant die..

Man i seen that shit>>>> i seen that rabbid kid hump that dog i mean girl

the whole thread was a joke... when i read it i was excited at first lol lol

Originally posted by BurnedStupid@Mar 29 2005, 08:16 PM

hey there, the thread was dumb. thats is all. you know this. im not directing potshots at you, theres no need for it. but after two friends of mine passing this year, fucking around about MORE of my friends dying doesnt strike me as funny. what WAS funny though was watching this "random" drunk dude "hump" my girl. i DO find humor in that. there was no threat there, im pretty sure we both know that. thats all my friend.

Archived