BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what WAS funny though was watching this "random" drunk dude "hump" my girl. i DO find humor in that. there was no threat there, im pretty sure we both know that. thats all my friend.

.. no i didnt think it was funny i thought it was "hilarious" that u let some "random" drunk" dude dry fuck the shit out ur girl why u watched and everyone laughed at u.. and im pretty sure i dont give two shits.. ill write whatever the fuck i want if im joking or not.. thats all "my friend".... .

if we are talking about ero doing something to someones girl, it aint nothing new. while he didnt hump my girl the first time he met her, there was a WWF match going on for about 35 minutes at the bench spot. then he preceded to start a fight with a few other random dudes that were drinking "mexican piss water."

Originally posted by angry orphan@Mar 31 2005, 11:58 AM

eba00341560f00000006.jpg

found this in metal heads.. the boy gost needs to get out more.. holler at me i know you got my number.. and dyst shut the fuck up and go hang out with the baby sitters club.. hahahahahahah.. i always take pleasure in a good dry hump, don't hate the shine baby..

word. last i heard dude had his leg broke in like 543 spots and no cell phone. i cant get ahold of him.

Originally posted by angelofdeath+Mar 31 2005, 04:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (angelofdeath - Mar 31 2005, 04:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-angry orphan@Mar 31 2005, 11:58 AM

eba00341560f00000006.jpg

found this in metal heads.. the boy gost needs to get out more.. holler at me i know you got my number.. and dyst shut the fuck up and go hang out with the baby sitters club.. hahahahahahah.. i always take pleasure in a good dry hump, don't hate the shine baby..

word. last i heard dude had his leg broke in like 543 spots and no cell phone. i cant get ahold of him.

[/b]

2 more wks til i can walk. angry orphan, i lost your #, maybe ill talk to you next time i see you at a show.

Originally posted by whos Gost@Mar 31 2005, 04:19 PM

angel of death, ill hit you up. i started back atwork and have been real busy. although i hobbled around fells point with some handstyles and a couple throws.

along with a few backwards stickers...

Archived