BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only did you use fag fairy pink in all of those pieces but they all lack any sort of letter structure and style. That shit was wack. if someone was calling me out, i would want to post my GOOD shit, not some wack ass straight letter piece.

your new name should be "PRETTY IN PINK"

fag.

edit- i won that "hand"

how bout when you learn how to watch your fucking mouth i can stop wiping my ass with your ignorant commentary. okay pullin' cards play this hand fucko.

LISTEN TO THIS ART FAG TALKING TOUGH. YOU AND TWINE WEIGH ABOUT 145 COMBINED YOU SHOULD SHUT UP BEFORE THOSE PRETTY PINK PANTY PARTIES YOU PAINTED GET DISSED. YOU AND TWINE ARE THE BEST GRAFF GIRLS IN BALTIMORE

yoyoyo that shit be wack B...hahaha...like thats such an 80's word....yo he be pullin cards and callin peeps out...damn son

Pretty in Pink? That was an 80's movie too wasnt it? We in the NEW MILLENIUM!!! NEW WORLD ORDER!!! but no grafffiti would be better seriously...graffiti is wack

yoyoyo that shit be wack B...hahaha...like thats such an 80's word....yo he be pullin cards and callin peeps out...damn son

Pretty in Pink? That was an 80's movie too wasnt it? We in the NEW MILLENIUM!!! NEW WORLD ORDER!!! but no grafffiti would be better seriously...graffiti is wack

MAYBE IF YOU QUOTE A CAM'RON SONG SOAKER MIGHT FIND IT A LITTLE MORE RETRO HIP-HOP. AND CAM'RON LIKES PINK SO IT MUST BE THE HOT SHIT

Archived