BALTIMORE

robJ

because someone originally said something they shouldnt have, and others replied to it saying to keep quiet.

therefore the entire discussion was deleted. watch what you say on here and where you talk about. keep spots clean as well as parking spots. i

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jc just needs a new coat of paint where its needed.... fuck that spot? yeah i guess we could jsut donate it to all toys in the area.. i see alot of things are being handeled like this in baltimore now a days.. noones standing there groundd :nope:

people jsut need to know where they belong and dont..... its whatever....

Get a life,you internet toys.You couldnt show up and settle this shit you started so now you gotta try and drag my name thru the mud .

MAN YOU THINK ANYTHING ANY ONE SAYS COULD MAKE YOU LOOK ANY WORSE. YOU ARE ALREADY THE BIGGEST TOY FANTASY WORLD BITCH ANYONE HAS EVER HEARD OF, MOVE OUT YOUR FAT LESBIAN MOMS BASEMENT AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO WITH YOUR TIME LIKE SUDOKU OR SOME SHIT.

MAN YOU THINK ANYTHING ANY ONE SAYS COULD MAKE YOU LOOK ANY WORSE. YOU ARE ALREADY THE BIGGEST TOY FANTASY WORLD BITCH ANYONE HAS EVER HEARD OF, MOVE OUT YOUR FAT LESBIAN MOMS BASEMENT AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO WITH YOUR TIME LIKE SUDOKU OR SOME SHIT.

All this coming from someone who is too much of a pussy to admit who he is.You spend all your time consumed with what Im doing.That must suck to be consumed with thoughts of me 24/7 and how you can never be someone like me.Instead your a worthless bitch who does nothing but talk shit on the internet.

Get a life pussy.Then if your such a bad ass as you claim get at me on the real and we can see whats really good.:lol:

you can never be someone like me.Instead your a worthless bitch who does nothing but talk shit on the internet.

THERE YOU GO CONTRADICTING YOURSELF AGAIN. YOU ARE A WORTHLESS BITCH TALKING SHIT ON THE INTERNET. SO I GUESS THE ONLY THING WE DON'T HAVE IN COMMON IS THAT I'M NO TOY AND YOU LOVE GETTING YOUR BUTTHOLE GROUND POUNDED BY GROUPS OF MEN AT ONE TIME, WHY DON'T YOU GO SERVE MECA UP SOME OF THAT RUB AND TUG(THE ONE THING YOU REALLY ARE FAMOUS FOR) AND LET THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY DO GRAFFITI HAVE THEIR SPACE

you can never be someone like me.Instead your a worthless bitch who does nothing but talk shit on the internet.

THERE YOU GO CONTRADICTING YOURSELF AGAIN. YOU ARE A WORTHLESS BITCH TALKING SHIT ON THE INTERNET. SO I GUESS THE ONLY THING WE DON'T HAVE IN COMMON IS THAT I'M NO TOY AND YOU LOVE GETTING YOUR BUTTHOLE GROUND POUNDED BY GROUPS OF MEN AT ONE TIME, WHY DON'T YOU GO SERVE MECA UP SOME OF THAT RUB AND TUG(THE ONE THING YOU REALLY ARE FAMOUS FOR) AND LET THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY DO GRAFFITI HAVE THEIR SPACE

Your no toy huh? Anyone who cant admit who they are is the biggest toy on here.

I've seen your post's - all talking shit on other writers who actually post pics ,something you never do.

Get off my steez and die.

Archived