BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh I know cause you and pullin cards are handin out beat downs like hot cakes...awwww cmon dont tell me you like to spy on myspace too? thats sooo flatering but seriously I dont have time to play with you like that

your right tho like PINK is so gay and purple and violet....real niggas paint in black.

Nah CAMRON got got by TRU LIFE!! That nigga stole they chains...thats some hot shit.

yes it was cause when you slobbed on my nob and drank my cum I twisted your tounge many different ways...dont lie you liked it...

NEVER BEEN TO THE JOINT CAUSE I DON'T GET CAUGHT? BUT IF YOU LIKE LETTING MEN BLOW YOU THATS COOL TO EACH HIS OWN. ONLY STEERS AND QUEERS LIVE IN TEXAS AND IT DON'T LOOK LIKE YOU GOT ANY HORNS TO ME

hardy har har har...steers and queers live in TX...dude seriously your a comedian..did you make that one up? Your a man? I like little boys and girls..and ssincce your such a cute little guy Id let you suck me off anytime...So its cool? you say its cool right...like your going to suck me off when the time comes...or CUMS...you and pullin cards can suck me off and Ill film it for you

oh I know cause you and pullin cards are handin out beat downs like hot cakes...awwww cmon dont tell me you like to spy on myspace too? thats sooo flatering but seriously I dont have time to play with you like that

your right tho like PINK is so gay and purple and violet....real niggas paint in black.

Nah CAMRON got got by TRU LIFE!! That nigga stole they chains...thats some hot shit.

MAN YOU LOVE SOME RACIST COMMENTS, ISN'T THAT WHAT GOT YOU ALL THAT BEEF IN D.C. BACK IN THE DAY. YOU AND SPC SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND GO TO A CLAN RALLY.

I HEAR THEY GOT ALOT OF THEM DOWN AROUND YOUR WAY

NONONONO you dont know shit do you! All that beef..HAHAHAHA...MAN cmon I capped all of SMKs burners at the HOF and went over who ever was on a spot I liked... You make some dumb shit up my hommie...trying to implicate me ass a racist and that I caught beef cause of it...your just a spectator and dont know shit. Seriously DBK was the only crew in DC and BMORE that had spanish and black people on the crew...BUT IM A RACIST...your a clown...NIGGER SPIC WETBACK GOOK blah blah blah ...what the fuck are you the happy go lucky bleeding heart liberal tree huggin political correctness police...Seriously tho do you sit around and conversate about me and my whereabouts...do you want a personal autograph?

hey what was racist in that comment

never been to the JOINT? thats cause your the SOFT ASS NIGGA...aint even done shit but write on something...you fake fuck ass graffiti gangsta...dont front on me tho cause you know Ill burn you.

YEAH CAUSE NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT THATS HOW REAL G'S GET A REP

oh you know what I think that was 95...right and then bombing the redline for a year after...then BMORE burning with PA and then 97 hitting the line some more....But I did live in a cave for a while hiding out like OSAMA...but you can put that in the gossip column...HAHAHA...fucking hoor...cmon muddy let us know who you are...or are you embaressed...whos the one hiding now tho huh

not paying child support?!?!?! thats how ODB gets down...but seriously bitch what are you talking about...

I'M TALKING ABOUT HOW G'D UP YOU ARE DOG USING THE WORDS NIGGER, SPIC AND ALL THAT. YOUR REAL GANGSTA. BIGGEST HUSTLE YOU EVER HAD WAS HUSTLING YOUR GIRL OUTTA THAT DOUGH.

oh you know what I think that was 95...right and then bombing the redline for a year after...then BMORE burning with PA and then 97 hitting the line some more....But I did live in a cave for a while hiding out like OSAMA...but you can put that in the gossip column...HAHAHA...fucking hoor...cmon muddy let us know who you are...or are you embaressed...whos the one hiding now tho huh

OH AND I BET THEY CALL YOU SOAKER CAUSE YOU PISS YOURSELF WHEN REAL MOTHERFUCKERS COME AROUND.

got to get it where you can you feel me my nigga...your right Im a fucking gangsta till I die..Id pimp you your mom my mom my babies mom or whoever you fucking geeked out bitch...stop fronting like you know me tho for real its gettin old..Im starting to think your a bitch for real..pussy and all that...

Im starting to think your a bitch for real..pussy and all that...

THAT WOULD MEAN WE WOULD HAVE MORE IN COMMON THAN YOU THOUGHT.

AND I WOULD'NT FUCK YOUR FAT DISEASED MOTHER OR BABIES MOTHER EVEN IF YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD DROP DEAD IMEDIATLY AFTERWARDS

AND IF YOUR A G TILL U DIE YOU MUST HAVE DIED A LONG TIME AGO LIKE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN. YEAH YOU ARE A REAL G, A REAL GAY. NOW GO FAG UP PONY BOY

OMG like gag me with a spoon and drop dead...HAHAHAH your a fucking trip! you got me laughin so hard...you aint shit...your jealous cause I burn you dont..you have no props and never will...you talk shit on niggas burning cause you dont...

hahahah thats some funny shit...REAL MOTHERFUCKERS HUH? is that you...I nut myself when I see you cause I remember how you twisted them lips and tounge around my dick. Did you "BET" on that ho?

NO, I BET YOU WOULD SWALLOW MY WHOLE LOAD...

AND I WON!!

no no nonooooooo your sucking my DICK...ok? your swalloing the nut...geez I know you want to be a man but you cant do that...Im saying I can pay for your sex change since your broke ass cant afford it...but deep inside your always going to be a bitch BUT seeing your a ho and all that drop me a PM with your 411 and Ill fly in and give you some of this long john silver...ok?

OMG like gag me with a spoon and drop dead...HAHAHAH your a fucking trip! you got me laughin so hard...you aint shit...your jealous cause I burn you dont..you have no props and never will...you talk shit on niggas burning cause you dont...

HOW ABOUT I USE THE SAME THING TO GAG YOU THAT I USED ON YOUR GIRL, MY DICK.

PLUS YOU'VE PROBABLY HAD MORE OF THOSE THEN SPOONS IN YOUR MOUTH

har har har your so gosh darn witty I dont know what to do.....fucking clown...man you toys are persistant...I BET YOUR a no skill having bitch that talks shit cause you cant do letters...I WON!!! YEAH RETARDS FOR LIFE

HEY I thought you wouldnt have sexual relations with my babys momma!?!? Now you did!! Which one is it! Do they call you mudknuckle cause you like to stick your fist in your boyfriends ass?

no no nonooooooo your sucking my DICK...ok? your swalloing the nut...geez I know you want to be a man but you cant do that...Im saying I can pay for your sex change since your broke ass cant afford it...but deep inside your always going to be a bitch BUT seeing your a ho and all that drop me a PM with your 411 and Ill fly in and give you some of this long john silver...ok?

THATS CUTE, AND HOW MANY HALF AND HALFS YOU GOTTA SERVE UP TO AFFORD THAT PLANE TICKET? WHO YOU CALLING BROKE WITH YOUR WELFARE ASS DON'T YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BUY A PLANE TICKET WITH AN INDEPENDENCE CARD NOW GET BACK OUT ON THAT CORNER AND GET MY MONEY BOTTOM BITCH

HAHAH your a trip ho...seriously that was good one but your broke ok..you know it...do you make over 100k a year? Huh? hmmmm no I dont think so...soooooooo back to square one...You sound funny talking like your a pimp when we all know your a geeked up white boy that has no skills