BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

Re: BALTIMORE

DID HE ASK TO BE REFERED TO AS DAVER WHILE HE WAS PAINTING THAT?

(talkin bout GOST)

damn son ballbusting on your on crew is cool huh...didnt know that was the new steez...

lots of tuff talk

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlbertVonBuck (View Original Post)

still got my nuts in your mouth... damn ease up internet clown

its pretty dumb to keep on talking shit from an anonymous handle..

man up

EVEN IF I TOLD YOU WHO I WAS YOU WOULDN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT, LET'S FACE IT YOU ARE SCARED AND YOU WOULDN'T WANT THE EMBARRASSING ASS BEAT DOWN THAT IS UNFORTUNATELY INEVITABLE FOR YOU.

OH YEAH I'M SO FUCKING SHOOK,KAEOS IS UPSET BECAUSE HE GOT CALLED OUT IF YOU WANT ME TO REALLY PUT YOUR FUCKED UP BUSINESS OUT THERE KEEP TALKING. AND SPC YOU CAN COME SEE ME ANY TIME HOMIE ASK MECA HE KNOWS WHERE I'M AT.FUCK YOUR CAPPIN IT'S TIME FOR ME TO START THE BITCH SLAPPIN

OH YEAH I'M SO FUCKING SHOOK,KAEOS IS UPSET BECAUSE HE GOT CALLED OUT IF YOU WANT ME TO REALLY PUT YOUR FUCKED UP BUSINESS OUT THERE KEEP TALKING. AND SPC YOU CAN COME SEE ME ANY TIME HOMIE ASK MECA HE KNOWS WHERE I'M AT.FUCK YOUR CAPPIN IT'S TIME FOR ME TO START THE BITCH SLAPPIN

Thats funny coming from someone who kissed my ass everytime we met.You swing from my dick everytime I see you.

Bring it on clown.Your dog will be of no use ......