BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your no toy huh? Anyone who cant admit who they are is the biggest toy on here.

I've seen your post's - all talking shit on other writers who actually post pics ,something you never do.

Get off my steez and die.

AND ALL YOUR PICS ARE YOUR OWN WACK SHIT. BECAUSE NO ONE EVER WASTES THEIR FILM ON YOUR FUCKING GARBAGE. WHY DON'T YOU QUIT YAPPING ABOUT THE HANDFUL OF THINGS YOU PAINTED AND FLICKED EIGHT YEARS AGO AND THEN DUPLICATED THE FLICKS AND SENT THEM TO EVERY MAGAZINE IN THE COUNTRY. NO ONE BESIDES YOU WOULD EVER FLICK OR POST YOUR SHIT ON PURPOSE YOU DUMB FUCK. AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE THESE YOUNG KIDS BELIEVE YOU WERE SOMETHING YOU WEREN'T. THE REAL HEADS KNOW THE TRUTH...

SERVING PENISES CONSISTANTLY

GROPING BONERS ALLDAY 2007

AND ALL YOUR PICS ARE YOUR OWN WACK SHIT. BECAUSE NO ONE EVER WASTES THEIR FILM ON YOUR FUCKING GARBAGE. WHY DON'T YOU QUIT YAPPING ABOUT THE HANDFUL OF THINGS YOU PAINTED AND FLICKED EIGHT YEARS AGO AND THEN DUPLICATED THE FLICKS AND SENT THEM TO EVERY MAGAZINE IN THE COUNTRY. NO ONE BESIDES YOU WOULD EVER FLICK OR POST YOUR SHIT ON PURPOSE YOU DUMB FUCK. AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE THESE YOUNG KIDS BELIEVE YOU WERE SOMETHING YOU WEREN'T. THE REAL HEADS KNOW THE TRUTH...

SERVING PENISES CONSISTANTLY

GROPING BONERS ALLDAY 2007

Keep sweting me toy.Keep talking.yap yap yap

Keep sweting me toy.Keep talking.yap yap yap

HEY SPC WHAT DID YOUR MOMMY MAKE YOU FOR LUNCH TODAY, A LITTLE TURKEY SANDWICH? TOO BAD YOU HAD TO LEAVE YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN FOR TWO MINUTES TO WALK UPSTAIRS TO GET IT, BECAUSE YOUR FAT LESBIAN MOM CAN'T WALK UP OR DOWN STAIRS. I KNOW YOU ARE HARD AT WORK PHOTOSHOPPING PICTURES OF YOU AND MECA TO LOOK LIKE WEDDING PORTRAITS, SO THAT MUST BE FRUSTRATING

yer so pussy!!! you probably aint even in bmore, if you are tell me where you are gonna be at im tired of trying to hunt you down bitch. you told me cise would put me in contact wit u cise doesnt even know you...you cant hide forever... imma be drinking budweiser smokin purp and paintin while yer strugglin to survive, broke bitch. tail is a fucking liar and is hiding tell me where you be at man. i'll be at reisterstown and rogers ave all day everyday pussy holla

Must of missed you there at Reisterstown and Rogers. Tell me what day you run your snowball cart (thats all that's there). So if you're there "all day every day" you must run a cart, right? I PMed you my # so you don't really have an excuse anymore. Now we can leave Gaeyos and Cise out of it. I PMed that # to the ATB group account (BUDWEISER) also. So lets see how "Addicted To Beef" you toys are.

... because "mudknuckle" is too much of a pussy internet toy to admit who he is or believe me this would be over with already.

You know that you're not a UFC fighter right? You're short, skinny but you have a big gut, and you look like a bitch. You think you can fuck everyone up, just wait till you get served

bump that Kem5 I mean Amer