BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when emoh dies, i call his style... word to DA crew..

POSE, shut the fuck up, you bump the same people you paint over? please do us all a favor and move to a different city and become somebody elses problem..

KEEPINTHESTEEZE, If you knew me you would know what happen to that wall I dont care if every writter in Baltimore hates me im not goin anywhere,the only problem here is you stressin me if your so abouve me then leave shit alone cause i aint stessin anyone

IT'S FUNNY, SPC IS TRYING TO RECRUIT PEOPLE TO BEEF WITH ME CAUSE HIS OWN CREW WON'T BACK HIM. AND HE IS SCARED TO MEET ME IN PERSON NOW. I CALLED YOU LAST NIGHT AND YOU WERE SHOOK THE FUCK UP. AND KAEOS I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, BUT I GUESS EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW TUNE FUCKED YOUR WIFE AND YOU CALLED HIM LITERALLY IN TEARS ABOUT IT. YOU CRYING LITTLE BITCH THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MARRY A WHORE YOU MET ON THE BLOCK. THATS WHY YOU MOVED TO TEXAS. SO YOU CAN WALK OUT YOUR DOOR WITHOUT RUNNING INTO 15 GUYS YOUR WIFE FUCKED.

your a ho..why dont your fat ass answer your phone...wowyour talking shit on someone not me your a fat fucking jew bitch...no wonders the Muslims want to blow your asses up...2 faced motherfucker...werent you talking shit on MECA and then smiling in his face? you a dick rider mother fucker and the only reason you got such a big mouth is Im not there to woop up on you

your a ho..why dont your fat ass answer your phone...wowyour talking shit on someone not me your a fat fucking jew bitch...no wonders the Muslims want to blow your asses up...2 faced motherfucker...werent you talking shit on MECA and then smiling in his face? you a dick rider mother fucker and the only reason you got such a big mouth is Im not there to woop up on you

YOUR NOT GONNA DO SHIT YOU BROKE FUCK GO SELL YOUR FOOD STAMPS AND MAYBE YOU WILL HAVE ENOUGH DOUGH FOR A BUS OUT HERE. TALKING ABOUT YOU MAKE 100K A YEAR MAN EVEN IF YOUR GIRL STRIPPED EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK AND YOU COMBINED IT WITH YOUR UNEMPLOYMENT IT WOULDN'T EVEN COME CLOSE. YOU AND SPC NEED TO STOP TRYING TO RECRUIT CATS THAT DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS. IT REALLY MAKES YOU BOTH LOOK CLOWN AS SHIT.

Mudknuckle- SETH = shit talking fat bitch.

Yeah,you called me and wanted to meet when I was on the other side of the state.We will meet on my time pussy.

By the end of the week all your weak ass atempts at pieces will be hacked out you pussy.

MY BAD, MOMMY WOULDN'T GIVE YOU A RIDE LAST NIGHT? SO I GUESS YOU MEAN YOUR MOMMYS TIME. AND STOP FRONTING LIKE YOU WOULD HAVE SHOWED UP LAST NIGHT. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SCARED PUSSY EVER. I GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO COME TO YOUR NA MEETINGS TO FIND YOU.

SETH , I dont need to recruit anyone to handle this.Your a fat pussy bitch that swings from my nuts everytime I see you."Oh damn !. I seen you up everywhere.Yo you had some ill ass spots.Mad respect !" Your exact words to me at that show.

Then you wanna talk shit under a made up name untill you were called out and had to admit who the fuck you were.2 faced bitch.

Damn ,how are you gonna get to all the spots after I rag your shit pussy? You better get a year long MTA bus pass bitch.

wow you push ORPHANS KOS WHO and diss you own boys...what a fucking herb...

Hey how can I get down with your crews I mean you talk shit on me then smile in my face like a bitch...isnt that how your crews role?

DON'T BRING CREWS INTO THIS HOMIE, THATS A BIG MISTAKE, AND I DON'T TALK SHIT ON MY CREWMATES. NOW WHY DON'T YOU GO CRY ABOUT IT OR WHATEVER ELSE ALITTLE BIT MORE. TEARY EYED LITTLE BITCH

DON'T BRING CREWS INTO THIS HOMIE, THATS A BIG MISTAKE, AND I DON'T TALK SHIT ON MY CREWMATES. NOW WHY DON'T YOU GO CRY ABOUT IT OR WHATEVER ELSE ALITTLE BIT MORE. TEARY EYED LITTLE BITCH

Once again more lies from a fat bitch.You talked shit on plenty of your crew mates.Dont try to take it back now bitch.

SETH , I dont need to recruit anyone to handle this.Your a fat pussy bitch that swings from my nuts everytime I see you."Oh damn !. I seen you up everywhere.Yo you had some ill ass spots.Mad respect !" Your exact words to me at that show.

Then you wanna talk shit under a made up name untill you were called out and had to admit who the fuck you were.2 faced bitch.

Damn ,how are you gonna get to all the spots after I rag your shit pussy? You better get a year long MTA bus pass bitch.

It looks like hes admitting who he is now and offering to beat your ass, and you backed down

fat old bald bitch SPC

and Kaeos, wanna call someone two faced? you are notorious in baltimore, but not for your FX CREW bitten pieces (which you admit to biting), but because you are a bipolar schizo that fronts to peoples faces then talks shit behind there backs

THATS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I EVER HEARD, I NEVER GAVE YOU ANY SORT OF PROPS FOR YOUR WACK SHIT. YOU REALLY DO LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD. BUS PASS IS THAT HOW YOU GET TO YOUR FIVE DAILY NA MEETINGS?

hahaha...your so fucking funny...you dont know me..what do you do live in a basement...cant afford cable, remeber I bootlegged your shit for you? hahah broke ass...what do you do work as a locksmith or some shit? You aint ever gonna be shit...

cant answer your phone huh? your such bitch...

Im saying seriously tho if we were to fight you KNOW id hurt you...thats why you dont get up EVER...your fat ass would be out of breath just running down the street...I remember you trying to burners at TAKOMA back in 97...it was really cute.

I can guarantee you I make more in a day than you make all week at your 12 dollars an hour or whatever you make...you got no hustle

PLEASE THATS WHY YOU ASKED IF I COULD GET YOU A JOB AND YOU INSTALL CABLE FOR A LIVING THATS A REAL LUCRATIVE BUSINESS, I MEAN HUSTLE...