BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by society_kills@Jan 5 2005, 08:01 PM

I that Arek Con Tre icy car is faggot as shit though....

who got buffed out?

I agree, wise one. the piece that got buffed out, was the dopest ever KETCH piece with the dopest euro-highlights that most fags aren't ready for, thats why it got buffed out, sure dude was so drunk that he passed out on the tracks right after he finished, and sure he was cool enough to go over the GAY piece he did so that it didnt say GAY TRE even though that muthafucka is gayer than Rupaul, and didnt leave ketch half the panel, it was cool, but I have a felling that tre shit is gettin gone over next time its in that area.

Yeah the Nitro tar is Sweet, but its an aquired taste. Some people dont dig it, It comes out brown if you write too fast. Theres a company in Sweden making it in White now.

I would guess any kind of Auto Undercoating would work. Just make sure is Says "Bitomen" on the can somewhere and you'll know its the same shit..

Originally posted by Rolln@Jan 7 2005, 10:50 PM

Yeah the Nitro tar is Sweet, but its an aquired taste. Some people dont dig it, It comes out brown if you write too fast. Theres a company in Sweden making it in White now.

I would guess any kind of Auto Undercoating would work. Just make sure is Says "Bitomen" on the can somewhere and you'll know its the same shit..

Thanx for the word...I dig it for its ability to cover chrome on the first past on these cold ass nights

Archived