BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ran in to supa like 2 years ago. i didnt know it was him but i knew his name, and when he mentioned..."i have this friend who paints graffiti..." i called him out on it. he didnt wanna talk about it and i wasnt ignorant so i didnt ask.

goin back to old school why dont you get some of them value food wall flicks up, not like it matters i mean theres houses on top of that fuckin sewer now...

i got a few flicks that are left out i might get on and scan some at work tomorrow...

You know what... you guys are right. So what?? Its just a wall. its just a hall of fame. So what if some toy goes over everybody because he has a big ego. Its cool because sometimes you need a little bit of house cleaning. Those pieces sucked any way. No body misses them. expecially all those god awful DAVE>CON< META< OHMS>ERASE>ELK>SCAN>EXCEL>SUPER>AREK and what ever other writers were just "stretching" there skills. No biggie. It should be a tradition that every year that a toy from another city should show up do a coupple of throwups here....develop a big ego like hes the man, and then take out that citys hall of fame. Its a good idea right??? ohhh boy!!! i cant wait till he comes to my city and does a little bit of "CLEANING" and gets rid of all of me and my crews 10 year old pieces.Awwwww Mannnn i cant wait.

Man, You can just hear that shit zip past your head...

AND, i had the oldest piece at that spot, Im over it,,, Theres no such thing as a graffiti hall of fame anymore..

Archived