BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nother boring christmas eve results in me posting old flicks online and watching sanford and son with a natty boh.

davesiek2au.jpg

dave and siek

kursesmk6om.jpg

kurse and smk

elkjase9fa.jpg

elk and jase

akirakear7hd.jpg

akira and kear

maserok4mk.jpg

mase and rok

IMG]http://img157.exs.cx/img157/959/superconfreak8kq.jpg[/img]

super, con, freak

siekabstrepo4sf.jpg

bunch of shit

sestsiek1pb.jpg

sest and siek

kaos4vt.jpg

kaos????

erase2wb.jpg

erase ^^nice fuckin fill willis^^

sieknaptown6qd.jpg

siek

Hey darko..or thuser.. or what ever you have changed your douchbag tag to this week

....listen dood..

That spade is a bit old, werent you rollerblading back then.. busting mizzu's and getting made fun of by skateboarders..... fucking loser.......

And did you catch that ker tag on there.. thats the funny part of that pic...

I think you have changed your tag 12 times since then.. you know... camo... pas... schmegma.... emdime.... and over and over ....loser...

Speaking of losers.. The skins play the cowboys this week. So there should be about 52 losers lining up in gold and burgandy this week...

God... 3am.. beeers....christmas...

and by the way.. who has all these old skre, spade and ugly pics? .. i dont even think we have those....

Originally posted by Rolln+Dec 24 2004, 11:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rolln - Dec 24 2004, 11:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-robJ@Dec 23 2004, 04:41 PM

koma could of done it, but who the fuck cares about some bomber dissing them walls with no balls. Most of that shit got gone over when Shaken came home spouting some ksw bullshit awhile back. As far as I see it, them walls need a fresh coat of roll paint anyways. Aint nothing but another spc,, here today gone tomorrow.

Wall of shame, is just that. Much like the dc tunnel. When the toys find the spots it over..  But you all knew this already.  I hate doing some wall jam, but I got a 1000 spots, 100 pieces that aint ever seen aonther writer but me... Fuck a wall a fame..

( sorry, I'm pissed my truck is broken :( )

man, just reading about this gets my blood pumping... But Im gonna keep my ideas on it within my crew. Although it pisses me off, RobJ is right, sometimes a little house cleaning is good. Alot of writers in Baltimore seem to get a little too attached to there pieces. I founded that spot, and it was never meant to be a hall of fame or a museum of pieces, it was a great surface in a place you could relax and burn a nice piece and stretch your skills .

That place could produce alot of good shit...

[/b]

You know what... you guys are right. So what?? Its just a wall. its just a hall of fame. So what if some toy goes over everybody because he has a big ego. Its cool because sometimes you need a little bit of house cleaning. Those pieces sucked any way. No body misses them. expecially all those god awful DAVE>CON< META< OHMS>ERASE>ELK>SCAN>EXCEL>SUPER>AREK and what ever other writers were just "stretching" there skills. No biggie. It should be a tradition that every year that a toy from another city should show up do a coupple of throwups here....develop a big ego like hes the man, and then take out that citys hall of fame. Its a good idea right??? ohhh boy!!! i cant wait till he comes to my city and does a little bit of "CLEANING" and gets rid of all of me and my crews 10 year old pieces.Awwwww Mannnn i cant wait.