BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well theres a difference between dissin shit, and dissin shit for no reason.

plus bonk, he has nothing to lose. hes got tags and throwups and a million of them running. he loses a tag, who cares. hes got every coalie and dumpster on the east coast covered.

Originally posted by SOAKER@Mar 14 2006, 12:10 PM

its funny how people like to act like that BONK is the only one in BMORE to ever diss shit...fucking nut swingers...

fuck bonk. he has no reason to go down there seeing as how he couldnt pull a piece to save his life. tell him to stop swinging on my nuts

I see it like this...if you dont like what he did then go cap his shit. I seem to remeber BS crew dissing my shit for no reason..unless you want to call going over pieces with burneres a reason to diss shit. And ironically those pieces he dissed were over some nice burners, which is the exact reason my shit was capped by so and so. Hey im not justifying what he did...its not me, but I aint ever see any one diss his shit except FCR...just a lot of complaining.

And type R...the reason he was capping you shit is because you talk shit on him....

And the reason the other shit was dissed is more than likely related to the wall on route 1

.....just letting you know...Hey dont take it the wrong way...Im opposed to dissing shit at these spots...regardless if you have beeef or not...

fuck it. soaker id love to explain it but i dont wanna do it on here. some of us did nothing to anyone, plus we even had an ok to take that wall. we even left the rowbot at their request. i personally like them dudes cause they dont bother noone. get at me.

Originally posted by angry orphan@Mar 14 2006, 06:41 PM

bahhhaha... you went over those dope throw ups with that bullshit.... awe man you musta lost your mind, you think your holding it down in towson or some shit ahhhhahaha that was about the only graff up.. your a fucking toy, your handstyle is HORRIBLE.. you should just kill yourself... unless of corse you get caught first and then someone will have to end your life for you..... btw its not good to start off your graffiti career dissing people who are better than you...

correct me if im wrong but i dont even think you have a handstyle, and did you do any of those throwies?

Archived