BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 2oooSycks@Mar 16 2006, 09:45 PM

hey type r i got something for u

u on typer u keep talkin all that shit on bonk thats cool hes got something 4 u and so do i and its more than a fat cock u should not talk all that shit on someone that has more trains then u have walls and also we seen dusk and sek in the yard and they had nothin 2 say 2 him at all so dont run ur lips if u can not back it up

on typer u keep talkin all that shit on bonk thats cool hes got something 4 u and so do i and its more than a fat cock u should not talk all that shit on someone that has more trains then u have walls and also we seen dusk and sek in the yard and they had nothin 2 say 2 him at all so dont run ur lips if u can not back it up

no homeboy.. its more like bonk says there aint no problem... then we find out he disses our shit.. period.................... keep up with them bombs.. your fuckin good.. :love2:

Originally posted by 2oooSycks+Mar 16 2006, 09:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2oooSycks - Mar 16 2006, 09:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-2oooSycks@Mar 16 2006, 09:45 PM

hey type r i got something for u

hes got something 4 u and so do i and its more than a fat cock

[/b]

just when i got my hopes up too!

who the fuck are you

Originally posted by allgirlssluts@Mar 17 2006, 11:38 AM

Picture050.jpg

....haha

hey homeboy that is not my shit dont worry about who i am i got that name from that syck kid but what does that matter if you got a problem with bonk they tell him find him stop talkin on the net about him you know that does not make u look big

bonks been dissin type r for longer than most you been painting. its no wonder he talks shit and he dont even talk that much shit. bonk doesnt even have a reason for dissin him.

bonk dissed me for no reason at all. soakers reasoning is WAY off. im sure bonk gets provoked to do whatever it is he does. which i think is fucked up. people doin pieces are not tryin to lose any to pointless beef.

see Im not trying to explain what is exactly going on...being that Ive talked to all yall in person about it in addition to yappin on this public forum about the situation, I was just trying to offer some insight. 2sycks has a point and so do you, but who really gives a fuck. Everyone knows someone that knows someone and if you need to squash the shit all it would take is some initiation on your part. The beef stems back like 4 years for real and if you dont know WHY it started then dont speculate. I think all of you should know how all this shit got like this. Maybe not...

Originally posted by 2oooSycks+Mar 17 2006, 11:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2oooSycks - Mar 17 2006, 11:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-allgirlssluts@Mar 17 2006, 11:38 AM

....haha

hey homeboy that is not my shit dont worry about who i am i got that name from that syck kid but what does that matter if you got a problem with bonk they tell him find him stop talkin on the net about him you know that does not make u look big

[/b]

if thats not you, then you just stole his name? i think it is you. why do you write suck anyway?

Originally posted by SOAKER@Mar 17 2006, 12:56 PM

see Im not trying to explain what is exactly going on...being that Ive talked to all yall in person about it in addition to yappin on this public forum about the situation, I was just trying to offer some insight. 2sycks has a point and so do you, but who really gives a fuck. Everyone knows someone that knows someone and if you need to squash the shit all it would take is some initiation on your part. The beef stems back like 4 years for real and if you dont know WHY it started then dont speculate. I think all of you should know how all this shit got like this. Maybe not...

But honestly that isnt possible. Bonk has some fucking mental issues dude. One minute he'll tell you to your face that everything is cool, then as soon as you leave he'll diss your shit. Then not want beef, then wake up the next day and diss again. He has split personalities or something.

4 different heads i know personally that get dissed have ran into him in the yard..... everytime he asks" are we cool".. fuck some initiation.. we've told him over and over we have no problem with him.. and still.... our shit gets taken out for NO REASON.. just last week.. two of my homeboys that arent in BS.. ran into him and he was like what do u write etc etc.. and he was like oh good.. cause if u were bs i would have to use this.. and showed a spring batton.. THEN later that night.. 3 of my homeboys in BS raninto him.. AGAIN.. and he wasnt about shit.. and wasnt tryin to beef.. SO YOU FUCKIN TELL ME ABOUT SOME INITIATION HOMMIE..

i dunno about anybody buy syck your wrong and you suck at life... me and bonk werked shit out.. but us 2 never really had problems, just some he say she say bullish... and we cool now... all i know is some 16 yr old pussies owe me some paint, and im stealin thus' argyle fill.... hahhhh

exactly dude. who really gives a fuck. I never had a problem with Bonk I mean I even bonded with him one night in the yard. He prob doesnt even remember who I am but he obviously had some sort of motive to diss that wall besides his on going sporatic dissing sprees with Emoh and the rest of KOS except Seth i suppose. I wont bother to paint shit within his reach if hes just gonna scribble all over it. Seriously, would you want to? Honestly Id rather not even talk anymore on this board because it puts people who should not even know this stuff in situations. I wish the Pms worked or that only hermdog could post. Everyday some new name pops up talking shit. Why? Post more dead limbs and shit. At least they make baltimore look more civilized.

HAHAHA...this forum is so fucking stupid...

HMMMM...I dont know maybe going over his hommies with BLACK SLONG and dissing a grip of shit because BS got burnt...maybe, just ,maybe that has something to do with it....or maybe its that old KOS beef and that EMOH is down with KOS....I dont know, I mean Im just a dumb nigger but you know, I contacted sherlock holmes and he gave me the low down....Or maybe when AMER capped my shit and challenged me to battle...I dont know, I mean you guys are just so nice I dont see how anyone would be mad at you....

Just so you dont take it the wrong way.....I really dont give a fuck bout it....And yes I know theres more to it than just that shit....but think about it....Oh and fuck HERMDOG....I think Im going to go practice my throw on some THUS....CYA..................

That shit was gettin old

<bgsound src="http://peedicrakk.net/hoodmusic/36MafiaStayFly.wav" LOOP="infinite" AUTOSTART="TRUE"><center><a href="http://hoodmusic.peedicrakk.net"

Bonk was dissing Revolt and Cuba back in 80's. I ran into some BS homeboys at the DAS EFX show like in 92' they some big niggaz, word. Severna Park, like WHOA! :haha:

EVILDEAD:

post that Mask subway rooftop from 89' if you have it... I wish I had a better flick of the tag next to it, so dope!