BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that SETH is nice....Yo that TUNE SETH is Redline DC....good poop...and that DAVE META, redline also....took them down there in like 97 fo dat, and they did that big ass wall with SEX and SIEK on the line also....There was like 10-15 dudes there...Ugly Boys, CAVE etc...There was an ENDOSENDOSE long ass straight letter next to it...ahhh whatever....that was a while back...Good to see those pics though!

KILLZ looked like they had a nice color selection but does it cover good???

yeah yeah I know this isn't the thread for this but Im sure Im not the only one who is curious about those new killz kolorz.....

whats up with em???

DSCN1451.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

7a0179fc.jpg

cd0ed269.jpg

7f8f9051.jpg

seee you gotta run your mouth.. involving yourself in shit that aint gotta be involving you,

same with those little baby 16 yr old toys.... how many times we gonna be cool and not cool.. back and forth..

that comment wasn't meant for you, but now you gotta yap off so this is...

6b108a56.jpg

yeah those little kids who dissed my throw ups are stupid and will eventualy have a day of reckoning or how ever its spelled...

if they want to discuss their actions further with me, i am

JOME NSF RTD KD the guy you dissed so pm and ill let you know how much paint im requesting.

on another note from another boat post more bonk and post more shaken and coma nore ero apes.. i like those shits

DUSK....its ok...your pushing you luck...but its ok...I understand your young, wild and crazy....ya little hell raiser you...I knew you couldnt rezist beefin on here, you love it...cmon seriously though, why the fuck do you care if people chat all fucking day on here...this site aint shit...but please dont push your luck anymore...OK? we cool?

Oh I like that stair case shit...nice nice...you should of used yellow or some shit though