Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BurnedStupid+Jan 3 2006, 07:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BurnedStupid - Jan 3 2006, 07:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-satmosphere@Dec 31 2005, 10:28 AM

yeah sonar was fun if da bouncers didnt kik you out for pulling some girls hair :smiles:

man thats cool.. go play on the dc thread or someshit

[/b]

go play wit ya self it was your girl anyway doof :haha:

Originally posted by Satans Little Helper+Dec 28 2005, 01:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Satans Little Helper - Dec 28 2005, 01:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SPC ONE@Dec 27 2005, 03:49 PM

Damn it looks like Spye was biting some serious SPC flavor for his

throwies.

You can't bite flavor from someone who produces tasteless shit. Aren't you like into cross dressing or something? Or was that last week?

[/b]

Tasteless shit thats in magazines and videos all over the world.

I love people who talk crap but dont put what they really write.

(Oh thats propbably cuz the only thing you write is on a message board.)

Originally posted by SPC ONE+Jan 3 2006, 01:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SPC ONE - Jan 3 2006, 01:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Satans Little Helper@Dec 28 2005, 01:59 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-SPC ONE@Dec 27 2005, 03:49 PM

throwies.

You can't bite flavor from someone who produces tasteless shit. Aren't you like into cross dressing or something? Or was that last week?

[/b]

Hmmm, if I stamplicked all my backwoods crap throwies could I get in a magazine too?? Don't worry SuckingPenisConstantly you know me.

Oh yeah I get up, in places that cats see not my backyard so I can flick that shit and send it off to some magazine in Europe. You shoulda kept your mouth shut. I'll PM you and let you know who I am so you can start shitting yourself.

Originally posted by Satans Little Helper+Jan 4 2006, 08:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Satans Little Helper - Jan 4 2006, 08:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SPC ONE@Jan 3 2006, 01:45 PM

Originally posted by Satans Little Helper@Dec 28 2005, 01:59 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-SPC ONE@Dec 27 2005, 03:49 PM

throwies.

Hmmm, if I stamplicked all my backwoods crap throwies could I get in a magazine too?? Don't worry SuckingPenisConstantly you know me.

Oh yeah I get up, in places that cats see not my backyard so I can flick that shit and send it off to some magazine in Europe. You shoulda kept your mouth shut. I'll PM you and let you know who I am so you can start shitting yourself.

[/b]

Yeah I'm real scared...that's why when I seen you in Bmore you walked the other way.