BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DarkoBunny@Mar 11 2006, 09:40 AM

and for those who were at the sin city jam .... i heard this guy died a few months ago ..lets all give it up for big SNIRQL 1ER!!! RIP

snirql.jpg

That explains why every time I'm watching clouds roll by they seem to turn in to ill ass snirql throws....you'll be missed homie.

this is for all those bitches who know they are fans of the legendary BS crew... get off our dicks, and go ride somebody elses... everytime you talk some shit about us.. its ok... cus your still saying our names.... and thats gettin up... you fuckin dick suckers... go back to mt. vernon.... haha... hate hate hate....

:rolleyes:

don't fuck the thread with bullshit montages

Originally posted by SneakandCreep@Mar 13 2006, 09:51 PM

Yo whats good to do in Baltimore? I am here for a couple of days from the MIA.

so far getting drunk in towsen telling bitches to smoke dust,

going to dance parties with hot bitches downtown then trying to find dust.

getting free drinks from hot bartenders at almost redneck bars..

and eating in little italy and maybe even doing some street graffito if your into that homosexual sport.

Less talk...more BONK!!!

Yo bombing churches and shit is dope...Im definitly feeling that....

Yo taggin graves is the illest though son....Memorials, peoples houses, cars...whatever....shit Im trying to tag that faggots ass...ya feel me... :haha:

The graffiti manual of edicate I purchased from this super cool graf hipster looked down on that shit but Im like you got to get in where you fit in...naw I mean...Word.... :clown2:

Oh and who the fuck is LARGE MARGE? :huh2:

Yo what the fuck does hallah mean?

I can remember seeing some dope tags along Harford Rd. More or less Essex influenced one-liners. Everyone was using halo's to accent their names at that time. Letters started small and grew larger, ending with a flair. Baltimore Style :king:

I caught a Voke tag the other day from the late 80's...

Archived