writers in action!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: writers in action!

bicycle9is.jpg

who the fuck brings a bicycle to the yard?

ALot of eastern uropean train liines are basically public, and dont have fences, in the czech republic people walk the lines as pathways, ive seen a father teaching his daughter to ride a bike in a yard, ive done kung fu training in a yard, ive seen people having picnics in yards, its all good over there! i maybe wrong for this pic, but its only the writer whod have to run if seen really.

• 5 weeks later...

Re: writers in action!

Picture_072.jpg

Why dosent my yard look like that? Oh yeah, because I'm in the CITY.

thats funny, it is in a CITY. a very large one that you might of heard of before. i cant remember the first time i was in there, but it was years before most people bothered with freights. thats how i choose to remember this place. unlike now where the worker shed is covered in tags and crap and empty paint cans and caps litered around a freshly painted train. it kinda sucks now.

i fucking hate it when some knucklehead will not only put the date and location of when and where it was painted, but then they'll post the flicks of it on 12oz 6 months before the train has even moved an inch. the same can be said with other spots i used to love.

Archived